How the Catholic Church Sheltered Nazi War Criminals

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Also strange how hitler was never excommunicated

The key escape route for former officers—the “Nazi bolt-hole”—was through South Tyrol and then through the Italian port of Genoa. In the recent, impressively researched History vs. Apologetics: The Holocaust, the Third Reich, and the Catholic Church (Lexington Books, 510 pages), David Cymet observes that the Archbishop of Genoa, Giuseppe Cardinal Siri (1906–1989), with the help of Hudal and a Croatian priest named Krunoslav Stjepan Draganovic, aided in establishing the escape hatch in his own diocese. Siri also established the transparently named “National Committee for Emigration to Argentina.” It was (as Cymet points out) Argentina that would become the main haven for Axis criminals and operatives. At a time when Jews in DP camps were being denied visas, Juan Perón’s agents were combing Europe for Nazi collaborators to rescue.

How the Catholic Church Sheltered Nazi War Criminals - Commentary Magazine

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYXAAAAJDdjNDcwZTIxLWU3YmYtNGYxYi1iYzJiLTIxNWIzOThmNjRlZg.jpg

The Real Odessa by Uki Goni is a good one. But something tells me this isn't actually about reading material.

And, the point of this thread, all elites are slime. Nice.

guno, Newsflash: You're the reason so many people don't like Jews.

The Real Odessa by Uki Goni is a good one. But something tells me this isn't actually about reading material.
Guano has only one purpose and it has nothing to do with real knowledge or complete truth, he's on a par with Goebbels.

I always thought that if there was a second Holocaust I would hide Jews in my attic, but after meeting guno, I realize I'd make an exception for him, and turn him into the Nazis, and get the reward. Then I'd use the money to buy food for the Jews I was hiding, who weren't such assholes.

The Protestant English starved the Catholic Irish during the "great Hunger" in the mid 19th century and the Rome based Catholic Church didn't do much to help Ireland. The Vatican is a separate political entity within the Italian government and who knows what kind of deals the Catholic Church made with the Fascists and the Nazi Occupation during WW2? It isn't alleged that the Nazis in question who were helped by the Catholic Church did anything but escape hanging. As a matter of fact the Nazi engineer who developed the V-2 technoology that all but destroyed London was rescued by American intelligence agents and given sanctuary in the U.S. to develop the U.S. space race.

Monsignor Hugh O’Flaherty may be one of the greatest Irish men who ever lived, yet his story is hardly known. This brave priest saved thousands of civilians and Allied soldiers during World War II.

Growing up in Ireland I never heard his tale, but I suspect I know why. He was the heroic Monsignor, based in the Vatican, who saved thousands of Allied soldiers from the Nazis and also saved hundreds of Jews from the death camps.

A heroic Vatican priest who saved Jews from the Nazis (VIDEO)

I always thought that if there was a second Holocaust I would hide Jews in my attic, but after meeting guno, I realize I'd make an exception for him, and turn him into the Nazis, and get the reward. Then I'd use the money to buy food for the Jews I was hiding, who weren't such assholes.

yeh, i think that's what the ppl who hid the Franks were at. they like turned over ab 1 million jews to the local gauliter but kept the franks cause they were quiet and just tended their little plants and generally just stfu :9:

Forum List

Back