How the brain sees race

you didnt even read this scientific paper did you
You are the one with a history of posting links that you haven't read and/or didn't understand.

Article reminded me of a joke I saw on Cable a few years back:

"People don't like me just because I'm Black! They always think I'm up to no good, just because of the color of my skin. Just the other day I went to this corner drug store and when I went in EVERYBODY stopped what they were doing and stared at me! And all I did was walk in... with a shotgun!"

:D

NASCAR_Ad1.gif

(the girl on the right is hot for me, I can tell)

Yeah, yeah, yeah but why do democrats think the ability to obtain a photo I.D. is based on the color of your skin? No segment of society has ever been more obsessed with racial characteristics than today's radical left. Every political decision by today's left is based on how minorities can be manipulated to vote for democrats. You can make a logical assumption based on the history of the democrat party that progressive=racist.

I found the STUDY to be biased in that only WHITE people seemed to be the subjects...

I also didn't see any deep wisdom in there. More of an excuse to toss out sentencing, and other empirical evidence..

But here's the strange part.. No mention of social conditioning effects. Like being largely isolated from EXPOSURE to other races... It does take a while to be able to process, interpret, and READ racial diffs.
Even the humor is different, never mind obvious crap like hand gestures and facial expressions.

I personally watched BarberShop 5 times to get over my racism.. Once I got the dialogue and the humor, I'm clearly cured..

The better your ability to do those things -- the more the differences between your "intent" and you internal biases dissappear..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back