How the Bernie Sanders campaign became a force to be reckoned with

Yup and I pay for part of it too. Nothing is free. The cost has gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS the ACA.

Its a benefit I've never used in all my working life.
Then you are taking advantage of the biggest individual tax expenditure out there!

So you are a taker.

No doubt and I paid for that deduction with my tax dollars.

Rube.
You and everyone else paid for that deduction with higher tax rates.

Every dollar you deduct is a dollar that has to be made up for at someone else's expense, making you a taker.

Wakey wakey!

Sorry Rube5000, the taxpayers are not the TAKER, the government is the TAKER.

Stop drinking the piss.
Of course the govt is the taker. The founders said they could TAX. And the courts have said just cause you don't like a particular tax, you can bitch, but pay or go to jail. THAT isn't the question. The question is whether one can claim some moral highground that they don't take, when they're breathing the clean air.

But again, how would you feel with a flat tax and no decuctions? Are there takers then?

I am totally in favor of a flat tax with no deductions. Government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers.

Then you are taking advantage of the biggest individual tax expenditure out there!

So you are a taker.

Rube.

Every dollar you deduct is a dollar that has to be made up for at someone else's expense, making you a taker.

Wakey wakey!

Stop drinking the piss.
Of course the govt is the taker. The founders said they could TAX. And the courts have said just cause you don't like a particular tax, you can bitch, but pay or go to jail. THAT isn't the question. The question is whether one can claim some moral highground that they don't take, when they're breathing the clean air.

But again, how would you feel with a flat tax and no decuctions? Are there takers then?

I am totally in favor of a flat tax with no deductions. Government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers.
No we can leave that to corporate America.

Rube.

Wakey wakey!

Stop drinking the piss.

You'll have to translate that for me, I don't speak gibberish.

Wakey wakey!

Stop drinking the piss.

Let me rephrase since you're slow.

You beg for the scraps from corporate america like the good dog that you are.

I dunno, but maybe this whole "conversation" is indicative of my one real gripe with Reagan's legacy (as if I'm allowed one). Reagan never refuted the "starve the beast" theory ... even though he repeatedly said that once an entitlement like medicare is in place, you'll never get a maj to let it go. But the Grover Noquists hooked the gullible on the notion that unpaid for tax cuts would eventually kill govt, when in fact they may simply doom our children to a second teir economy like Brazil's.

Stop drinking the piss.

How exactly do I "beg for scraps from corporate America"?

How exactly do I "beg for scraps from corporate America"?

My supporting politicians and policies that only further enhance their position in this country.

Forum List

Back