How the Army tried to deal with Fort Hood jihadist

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Army tried to correct Fort Hood jihadist's misunderstanding of Islam
After all, everyone knows that Islam is a Religion of Peace™. They just figured he hadn't gotten the memo. The only problem is -- no one wants to talk about it, but there is abundant support for his views within Islamic theology. "Army sought ways to channel Hasan's absorption with Islam: Walter Reed psychiatrists ordered him to attend university lectures on religion," by Ann Scott Tyson and Dana Priest for the Washington Post, November 12 (thanks to Christopher):

Army psychiatrists at Walter Reed Army Medical Center who supervised Maj. Nidal M. Hasan's work as a psychiatric fellow tried to turn his growing preoccupation with religion and war into something productive by ordering him to attend a university lecture series on Islam, the Middle East and terrorism, according to a Walter Reed staff member familiar with Hasan's medical training.

Army tried to correct Fort Hood jihadist's misunderstanding of Islam - Jihad Watch

I recall they were trying to reeducate fundamental muslims a few years ago,
It never takes .

After all, everyone knows that Islam is a Religion of Peace™. They just figured he hadn't gotten the memo. The only problem is -- no one wants to talk about it, but there is abundant support for his views within Islamic theology. "Army sought ways to channel Hasan's absorption with Islam: Walter Reed psychiatrists ordered him to attend university lectures on religion," by Ann Scott Tyson and Dana Priest for the Washington Post, November 12 (thanks to Christopher):

Army psychiatrists at Walter Reed Army Medical Center who supervised Maj. Nidal M. Hasan's work as a psychiatric fellow tried to turn his growing preoccupation with religion and war into something productive by ordering him to attend a university lecture series on Islam, the Middle East and terrorism, according to a Walter Reed staff member familiar with Hasan's medical training.

Army tried to correct Fort Hood jihadist's misunderstanding of Islam - Jihad Watch

It never takes .

The more I read about this, the more I believe that the Army was more concerned about getting a return on the investment they made in putting this guy thru med school than they were with the red flags.

They remind me so much of how the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to their pedophile priests for so long.

The more I read about this, the more I believe that the Army was more concerned about getting a return on the investment they made in putting this guy thru med school than they were with the red flags.

They remind me so much of how the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to their pedophile priests for so long.

good point Bod.....

It never takes .
I doubt it was re-education. I have a theory, Perhaps this Major was valuable in that he would work well being he was extreme. They just wanted to tame him a little more. Perhaps his mission wasn't as mundane as reported if you know what I mean. Looks like everyone got this terrorist wrong.

Forum List

Back