HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
To not scare their Jesuit Christian flock or to hide the name for other ulterior motives, TBN Jewish Christian Pastors always skirt the name by ommission and or outright miss information.

In the case of the book "the Oracle" author TBN tells it's audience about the Mystery of the Jubilee years and the Return of Israel or as in Hebrew "HaShev of Israel" so instead of using the Torah word for return (HaShev) the TBN guest author says Teshuva (return to God) as the word for return. Does he do this misdirection on purpose, and if so, ask yourself why?
The first discussion is about the Jubilee predicted for the return of Israel. Shimon and I use to discuss this 22-23 years ago, it's not a mystery, it just takes that long for people to catch up in a circle of people who choose ad hominem responses to "unpopular truth". I didn't read this author's plagiarized concepts, because those of us who pointed these things out in the late nineties are the revealers(oracle).
It was in 1998 where I revealed the secret of the next Jubilee from the HaShev(return) of Israel.
THE ONE TO BE THE JUDGEMENT according to scrolls.
I don't know if the book addresses this mystery but, I've discussed it here once or twice as to why things are not what could and should be by now.
Because society chose the wrong voice and had forgone the process of Atonement (as saved by an idol theology didn't work and kept you from the proper Teshuva*.) *[see that's the proper use of the word Teshuva].

1998 Jubilee happened to fall on Rosh Hashanah the head of the year.
Jewish years usually "begins and ends" around Michaelemas, the Sheva (7th) month, like it did exactly on 1998 the Jubilee year mentioned in the judgement scrolls.
Sept means seven, was the seventh month before the Julian Calendar (Satan changes times and days) which changed Lunar cycle(Night) with the sun(Day).

Why is this significant? Because the scrolls on the judgement day Jubilee were written before Michaelemas existed, and in Judaism Michael is the Judge. Perhaps they knew that would fall ON THE DAY WE "ATONE" (Teshuva), but they could have not known it would fall on the celebratory day of the great Judge and
Philadelphian (oracle of God).
Will TBN leave out this secret of the Jubilee, because it too reveals the Moshiach* of the scrolls and Torah (*Liberator, Restorer, Judge, messenger, mediator)

Sources:
Judge is Michael

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18
liapic.gif

Last edited:
Everyone is dancing to their own tunes that is the problem. The dance floor is crowded and getting more crowded every year and when the music starts to play everyone is too busy enjoying the beat of the music to notice what is really going on around them... Each culture and each group has their own special song and beat that goes with it no one wants the music to stop and no one wants to get off the dance floor...The music has stopped not once but on different occasions as a warning but only a few have heeded it and the rest just want things to continue as they have because they are having too much fun..... Rosh Hashannah or Yom Hatruah the day of shouting, Today celebrated as New Years. You are supposed to make a lot of noise and shout out your thanks but too many are partying to understand or realize it....It was funny when the stock market fell 777 points that day some years ago(which in hebrew is Sheva Sheva Sheva...Basically shouting it out for everyone to hear... but did anyone stop their dancing and partying) and the market dropped to 8920 points later on as it is a two day festival outside of Israel....Psalm 89:20 I have found David and annointed him with my annointing oil(the Shemen afarSHIMON).... Funny the beat goes on but the ones doing the partying are going to have to learn a different tune if they want the dancing to continue and the party to never stop... Dont worry the tune is a good one and the beat is a healthier one that will bring us all together as one big happy family instead of divided and at war with each other like the other guy wanted and strived for...

Forum List

Back