How Tall Are You?

5'14 which explains my size 14 clown shoe size... sort of.

Strange folks around here. I've never heard of a guy over 6'0 adding "and a half" before. :lol:

Lol, that IS funny, lol, but I do like a truthful soul...:lol:

I am too, when I wear 2 inch heels ;)

i am too! if i wear 4 inch heels! :lol:

Wow ... I would be 5'7" also .... but only if I wear 5" heels!!!

I was "stuck" at 5'2ish for a long time, at least 7th and 8th grade where everyone was taller than me. (late bloomer as they say) My last girlfriend was 5'2 and we worked together swimmingly. (even though she could put on my shoes and tie them while wearing her shoes and still have room to spare) I think height is, in part, a state of mind. To me my gf was ten feet tall.

i am too! if i wear 4 inch heels! :lol:

Wow ... I would be 5'7" also .... but only if I wear 5" heels!!!

I was "stuck" at 5'2ish for a long time, at least 7th and 8th grade where everyone was taller than me. (late bloomer as they say) My last girlfriend was 5'2 and we worked together swimmingly. (even though she could put on my shoes and tie them while wearing her shoes and still have room to spare) I think height is, in part, a state of mind. To me my gf was ten feet tall.

One of my loves was 5'8" but in my eyes, he was 8'. That is because I had so much respect and admiration for him. For about 6 months...:lol: then he looked 5'8" again and then he was history....

Forum List

Back