How Suze Orman SCAMMED The Poor and Middle Class

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What all do you recognize from this situation in how we got to where we are in American politics today?

Last edited:
Having not watched the video because of lack of time, I was never a Suzie Orman fan. I always thought there was something off about her. She would discuss trusts, for instance, and what she said was never quite right.

She is really not all that different from any other person who used the airwaves to sell sham products or fraudulent universities promising riches or security.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is normal stuff. There is no magic to wise investing. There is no super secret method to guaranteed returns.

Anyone that goes looking for get-rich-quick scheme, will end up swindled by someone selling a theory.

And by the way this is true of all classes. The rich are not immune to swindlers either. Everyone looking for a 'no-risk' way to make money, is ripe for being screwed.

Having not watched the video because of lack of time, I was never a Susan Orman fan. I always thought there was something off about her. She would discuss trusts, for instance, and what she said was never quite right.

She is really not all that different from any other person who used the airwaves to sell sham products or fraudulent universities promising riches or security.
If you could, watch it when you get a chance. Very enlightening.

Having not watched the video because of lack of time, I was never a Susan Orman fan. I always thought there was something off about her. She would discuss trusts, for instance, and what she said was never quite right.

If you could, watch it when you get a chance. Very enlightening.
Will do.

Forum List

Back