How 'Suspicious' Plane Crashes and Assassinations Benefit the Right Wing

Why does it bother you that people believe in conspiracy threories?

Who the fuck cares?

Dude, those are real people they are talkiing about. These clowns have no qualms about dragging the names of innocent people through the mud, based on absolutely no facts at all. THATS why it bothers me.

Also, ignorance is a pet peeve of mine, and i like putting ignorant people in their place. I know, its a little twisted.

again just because you dont want to look at the facts doesnt mean they are not true.No what bothers you is the truth.well you need to look at the mirror then when talking about someone ignorant thats been put in their place.:lol:

Ahhh... the whack-job conspiracy theorist.... again.. confusing "fact" with what they WANT to be fact... they want to believe SO HARD that their government is out to get them... kinda would put meaning to their paranoia... your "facts" have been debunked time and time and time again... but since you believe so hard and want the government to be so evil, you will still cloud your own judgment

seek mental help

Yes i know, it is kind of pathetic, yet its nowhere near as long as the fairy tale in the first post, and that one was meant to be serious, which makes it twice as pathetic.

Why is it that the conspiracy freaks who believe 9/11 was an inside job, also believe that over the past 8 years every person involved has been able to remain tight lipped about it, yet we are supposed to believe that Bush had this Michael Connel guy killed because they were afraid of him talking? Why is it you believe secrets can be kept, so long as people arent asked in a court of law? That is the assumption right...that its no problem for Michael to lie, so long as he isnt asked under oath?

Its all absurd and laughable.

Like the absurd laughable posts you make since your in denial of conspiracys? Everytime I challenged you on that 9/11 thread to debunk those 47 videos from that canada wants the truth site, you proved you never watched them cause you didnt even bother to address the videos like all the 9/11 apologists do cause you know you cant debunk them.THAT is really pathetic.

If i watched every consipracy video you wack jobs posted, i wouldnt have time to do anything else. You want me to read your posts? Then dont do cut and paste jobs from your looney websites and actually use your own words. I dont read ANY cut and paste posts, ever.

-no you just spout uninformed assumptions of your personal narrow view...that much is true

Dude, those are real people they are talkiing about. These clowns have no qualms about dragging the names of innocent people through the mud, based on absolutely no facts at all. THATS why it bothers me.

Also, ignorance is a pet peeve of mine, and i like putting ignorant people in their place. I know, its a little twisted.

again just because you dont want to look at the facts doesnt mean they are not true.No what bothers you is the truth.well you need to look at the mirror then when talking about someone ignorant thats been put in their place.:lol:

Ahhh... the whack-job conspiracy theorist.... again.. confusing "fact" with what they WANT to be fact... they want to believe SO HARD that their government is out to get them... kinda would put meaning to their paranoia... your "facts" have been debunked time and time and time again... but since you believe so hard and want the government to be so evil, you will still cloud your own judgment

seek mental help

don't pretend you have any facts or have debunked jack shit...some of the simplest questions remain unanswered the 911 commission report is a cover up...

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:

An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." – Mark Twain
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
Blaze kills daughter of 9/11 pilot

DAILY NEWS | December 6, 2006
HELEN KENNEDY and BILL HUTCHINSON

Tragedy struck a 9/11 family for a second time when the daughter of one of the hijacked pilots was killed in a suspicious blaze in New Jersey yesterday.
Wendy Burlingame, 32, and her two dogs died when flames ripped through her 10th-floor apartment in Guttenberg, Hudson County.

Burlingame was the daughter of American Airlines pilot Charles (Chick) Burlingame, whose plane crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001.

"It's just an extreme tragedy," said Tim Sumner, who knew Wendy Burlingame from the 9/11 Families survivor group. "It's an amazing blow to that family."

Wendy Burlingame's aunt, Debra Burlingame, a member of the World Trade Center Memorial Foundation board, was too heartbroken to speak last night.

The fire broke out about 12:30 a.m. in the Galaxy Towers apartment Burlingame shared with her fiancé, Kevin Roderick.

Neighbors said Burlingame moved into the apartment overlooking the Hudson River about a month ago. Roderick escaped the fire.

Firefighters battled the stubborn blaze for about three hours before bringing it under control. Firefighters found Burlingame's body in a hallway between the kitchen and a bedroom, investigators said.

"It is suspicious at this point because the cause and origin have not been established," Hudson County Prosecutor Edward De Fazio said.

De Fazio said the fire damaged neighboring apartments. A neighbor reported hearing a commotion coming from Burlingame's apartment just before the fire alarms in the building sounded.

seek mental help

yep thats you, the whack job conspiracy theorist who thinks muslins were behind 9/11.:lol:thats you all right a guy who confuses '"fact" with what they want to be fact.you want to believe SO HARD that muslins were behind 9/11 cause the truth scares you.seriously? here is how you will prove just like him your in denial and afraid of the truth.watch these 47 videos from this site and debunk them.
Canadians Demand 9/11 Truth
you cant cause as we both know,the truth scares you.

Last edited:
sorry but just because the truth scares you doesnt mean its not true.

This seems to be a reoccuring theme with you guys. You make the claim that you know exactly what people thinking and you are always way off, which only solidifies my reasons for not trusting your judgement in the first place.

you have proven in spades you have no interest in the truth of 9/11 countless of times by never looking at those 47 videos from that canada wants the truth site i posted for you many times.

I dont go to conspiracy websites, because they are always either a bunch of lies or half truths. Just because you bring the crap from conspiracy websites directly to me, doesnt change the fact that its dishonest nonsense. I prefer reliable sources, and if you refuse to use them or cant provide any, then i guess its YOU who cant accept the truth.

you never ONCE commented about ANY of them frady cat.seeing how I just got to keep repeating the same thing over and over again to you all the time cause you ignore it Im done with you.

You guys posting the same crap over and over again is what made me stop reading your cut and paste jobs in the first place. Unfortunately, you guys have posted MANY dishonest things on these baords, which have been debunked time and time again, so your credibility is shot at this point. You dug this hole, not me.

Last edited:

seek mental help

yep thats you, the whack job conspiracy theorist who thinks muslins were behind 9/11.:lol:thats you all right a guy who confuses '"fact" with what they want to be fact.you want to believe SO HARD that muslins were behind 9/11 cause the truth scares you.seriously? here is how you will prove just like him your in denial and afraid of the truth.watch these 47 videos from this site and debunk them.
Canadians Demand 9/11 Truth
you cant cause as we both know,the truth scares you.

What is this weird fascination with your opposition being scared? I cant be scared of anything I dont believe, jackass, and if i did believe it, why would i be argueing with you about it in the first place?

You conspiracy guys prove, time and time again, how out of touch you are with reality and logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back