How successful is Barack Obam's foreign policy?

Does he have a Foreign Policy? I just don't see one. Other than his Apology Tours,i haven't seen a coherent Foreign Policy. Just my observation anyway.

Well he is a Harvard Law Professor/Community Organizer.

What the hell can one expect?????

How successful? Somewhere between the Edsel and the Titanic.
He seems to get blindsided every time by events and is left scrambling to get out a message. Or he sends out a message ("Aggression will not be rewarded") and then does nothing to follow up on it.
It is amateur hour in foreign policy, with Hillary as SecState.

I looked at the site because I thought I would get an "objective" point of view. I was wrong. While information on Vimeo can be objective, RightChange.com is not. However, I would still like to look at an objective analysis of Obama's foreign policy. Anybody got one?

I looked at the site because I thought I would get an "objective" point of view. I was wrong. While information on Vimeo can be objective, RightChange.com is not. However, I would still like to look at an objective analysis of Obama's foreign policy. Anybody got one?

It's not coherent. Besides apologizing for America all the time,i just don't see any consistency or coherence. Apologizing for America is not a Foreign Policy.

It's not coherent. Besides apologizing for America all the time,i just don't see any consistency or coherence. Apologizing for America is not a Foreign Policy.
Yeah....Wars, of CHOICE, make so-much-more-sense....as-long-as your OWN kids aren't DYIN' IN 'EM!!!!

Forum List

Back