How stupid can you get?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Pro Palestinian activist Vittorio Arrigoni is murdered by Palestinian terrorists.

An al-Qaeda-inspired group calling itself al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, or Monotheism and Holy War, had asserted responsibility for the abduction. The group’s leader, Sheik Abu Walid al-Maqdisi, was arrested last month by Hamas. The group — which affiliates itself with the Salafi branch of Islam — threatened to kill Arrigoni unless Maqdisi and other imprisoned members of the organization were freed.

Abducted Italian activist slain in Gaza - The Washington Post

The international Solidarity Movement tweets.

While we mourn #Vittorio, let's remember that he died resisting the #Israel #Occupation. It continues...

https://twitter.com/ismpalestine/status/58753127133888513

The Tawhid and Jihad Salafist fundamentalist group has Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, as one of its main sworn enemies, and went into several gun battles with Hamas fighters and members of the Hamas-led security forces in Gaza.

The group is responsible for several previous abductions and for killing Hamas fighters in the Gaza Strip.

In its video, the group demanded Hamas, and Prime Minister of the dissolved government in Gaza Ismail Haniyya, to release all “mujahedin held in Gaza jails” in exchange for releasing the activist.

In August 2009, Hamas’ security forces cracked down of Salafist extremist groups in Gaza and killed 26 members of the group and its leader.

The group also blasted the car of a Hamas leader outside of his home in Gaza. Its members are also believed responsible for several bombings of internet coffee shops in Gaza.

The Salafists believe that Hamas failed to impose Islamic law in the Gaza Strip and blamed the group for maintaining a ceasefire with Israel.

Salafist Group Claims No connection With Murder Of Italian Activist | Occupied Palestine |

Italian hospital worker Vittorio Arrigoni who tells his perspective on what it was like during Israels war on Gaza!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZgKLZE8hk]YouTube - 12 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.mpg[/ame]

The Tawhid and Jihad Salafist fundamentalist group has Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, as one of its main sworn enemies, and went into several gun battles with Hamas fighters and members of the Hamas-led security forces in Gaza.

The group is responsible for several previous abductions and for killing Hamas fighters in the Gaza Strip.

In its video, the group demanded Hamas, and Prime Minister of the dissolved government in Gaza Ismail Haniyya, to release all “mujahedin held in Gaza jails” in exchange for releasing the activist.

In August 2009, Hamas’ security forces cracked down of Salafist extremist groups in Gaza and killed 26 members of the group and its leader.

The group also blasted the car of a Hamas leader outside of his home in Gaza. Its members are also believed responsible for several bombings of internet coffee shops in Gaza.

The Salafists believe that Hamas failed to impose Islamic law in the Gaza Strip and blamed the group for maintaining a ceasefire with Israel.

Salafist Group Claims No connection With Murder Of Italian Activist | Occupied Palestine |

Where did I say anything about Hamas?

You did not but there but there is a lot of propaganda out there placing the blame on the Palestinians in general including Hamas.

You did not but there but there is a lot of propaganda out there placing the blame on the Palestinians in general including Hamas.

It looks to me like people are trying to blame Israel, yet you seem to feel a need to defend Hamas and Palestinians in general. Do you know something I do not? Are you saying that this was actually sanctioned by Hamas?

It looks to me like people are trying to blame Israel, yet you seem to feel a need to defend Hamas and Palestinians in general. Do you know something I do not? Are you saying that this was actually sanctioned by Hamas?

What I have heard a lot is: This guy was duped into helping the Palestinians and they killed him.

Abbas has blamed Hamas for having lax security even though kidnapping had virtually stopped since Hamas took over.

BTW, Israel is the one who benefits the most from something like this and they have been known to do false flags. But, at this time it does not point in that direction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back