How Stupid Can A Gang Banger Get?

brokenarrow

Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
Gang tattoo leads to a murder conviction

Inked on the chest of a Pico Rivera gang member was the detailed scene of a liquor store slaying that had stumped an L.A. County sheriff's investigator for more than four years. It leads to a jailhouse confession from Anthony Garcia — and a first-degree murder conviction.

61070396.jpg

Read the story at:
Pico Rivera, tattoo: Gang member's tattoo of a liquor store slaying leads to his conviction - latimes.com

Just another hard working, loyal, God fearing, ....................:lol:

This guy is just too stupid even by Latin American standards.

He should have just inked "I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE IN PRISON" on his ass.....

Are there any bigger losers on the planet that gang members, be they black, Hispanic, white, or other?

Hey, now, there you go. Flash your outfit's cool hand sign - which most of the world couldn't care less about - so folks know you're tough and smart enough to know how to contort your hands into the "secret sign." LOL...you ignorant idiots sure show the world, and we're so delighted you're behind bars with your own kind.

Raise kids with no moral compass, that's what you get. Animals.

Raise kids in a society verging on anarchy is you can pretty much expect them to GANG UP and become criminals.

Today it's the hispanic gangs in America.

Yesterday it was the Italian gangs in America.

Before that it was the Irish, Anglo and German gangs in American.

Read your history.

This behavior is common when young teems live in a society that gives then no hope and no respect.

Raise kids in a society verging on anarchy is you can pretty much expect them to GANG UP and become criminals.

Read your history.

This behavior is common when young people live in a society that gives them no hope and no respect.

Gang tattoo leads to a murder conviction

Inked on the chest of a Pico Rivera gang member was the detailed scene of a liquor store slaying that had stumped an L.A. County sheriff's investigator for more than four years. It leads to a jailhouse confession from Anthony Garcia — and a first-degree murder conviction.

61070396.jpg

Read the story at:
Pico Rivera, tattoo: Gang member's tattoo of a liquor store slaying leads to his conviction - latimes.com

Just another hard working, loyal, God fearing, ....................:lol:

This guy is just too stupid even by Latin American standards.

:lol:.. From the article:

[...] Inked on the pudgy chest of a young Pico Rivera gangster who had been picked up and released on a minor offense was the scene of a 2004 liquor store slaying that had stumped Lloyd for more than four years. [...]
They just had to make some kinda dig.. :lol:. What they meant to say but couldn't is..

Inked on the chest of a..

dumbass-logo.jpg

Read your history.

This behavior is common when young teems live in a society that gives then no hope and no respect.

Are rich kids in gangs? No. They live in gated communities and go ballistic in schools. Columbine, ring a bell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just goes to show you how much pride the Hispanic community has about commiting crimes.

Read your history.

I thought that was what I said, but hokey dokey.

I'm pretty good at history, btw, lol.

It's universal to people who are very, very poor...and who have a lax sense of morality. Why they go hand in hand, I dunno. But they do. Maybe it's just that grinding poverty leaves no room for morals; or maybe a lack of morality leads to grinding poverty. Hell if I know.

Read your history.

It's universal to people who are very, very poor...and who have a lax sense of morality. Why they go hand in hand, I dunno. But they do. Maybe it's just that grinding poverty leaves no room for morals; or maybe a lack of morality leads to grinding poverty. Hell if I know.

I wasn't disagreeing with you, Allie.

I was merely fleshing out your argument.

If I had been raised in the environment that most gang bangers live, I don't doubt for a second I'd have become a gangbanger, too.

If your society tells you aren't worth a shit to it, then guess what?

You are freed from any moral obligation to give damn about its laws.

Last edited:
This whole tatoo thing is stupid, tatoos are a symbol of pride for gang members but law enforcement has caught on, they now log these tatoos in the system when gang members are arrested and they can be used to track them for certain crimes, if they were smart they would just have everyone not get tatoos, your making the laws job even easier to bust these clowns.

Read your history.

Does hunger lead to cannibalism?

Forum List

Back