How stupid are left wingers? This stupid.

I really like your stance .....

"We REALLY need all this stuff, as long as somebody else pays for it."

Makes a lot of sense to me ... you want to handle my utilities bill for this month?
I'm all for getting rid of the Dept of Homeland Security.

How many regulations does that government agency eat up?

You want to get rid of TSA, I'm down with that to.

Definitely depends on how you're defining left vs right wing in America

But certainly social conservatives are dumber than social liberals

Are Conservatives Dumber Than Liberals?

By a wide margin

Yeah? Lol. What's it say about you getting beat by a bunch of dummies?
What does that say about the nation when both sides of the aisle are dumb?

Well, first of all, how are they dumb? And yes, a lot of people are just dumb unfortunately.

Well, first of all, how are they dumb?
There are many ways that manifests itself. Seeing things in terms of black and white; either/or; with us, or against us, left vs right, is pretty dumb. Granted, there are some things that are black and white. Like the sky is blue. Gravity. You do not torture any one, at any time, for any reason. Treating things like that differently, is not dumb, it's stupid.

And yes, a lot of people are just dumb unfortunately.
Ones who are dumb, could just be ignorant. Ones who are deliberately dumb, are just stupid. Like people ignoring climate change.

There are many ways that manifests itself. Seeing things in terms of black and white; either/or; with us, or against us, left vs right, is pretty dumb. Granted, there are some things that are black and white. Like the sky is blue. Gravity. You do not torture any one, at any time, for any reason. Treating things like that differently, is not dumb, it's stupid.

Ones who are dumb, could just be ignorant. Ones who are deliberately dumb, are just stupid. Like people ignoring climate change.

Such as? Examples please. Do you mean like whenever Nancy Pelosi speaks?

Oh yea because we've never seen obnoxious or stupid Republicans

Hell 3 of the last 4 Republican presidents were at best amiable idiots.

Trump, no fucking genius next to anyone but Bush Jr.

Bush Jr, dumb bastard almost killed himself with a fucking pretzel, spent his life squandering daddies money

Bush Sr, only got one term. He was competent. Republicans hate competence

Reagan if he ever was sound of mind, sure as shit was not in teh white house. Being able to make eye contact and read a script doesn't constitute sound mind

That was easy

Oh yea because we've never seen obnoxious or stupid Republicans

Hell 3 of the last 4 Republican presidents were at best amiable idiots.

Trump, no fucking genius next to anyone but Bush Jr.

Bush Jr, dumb bastard almost killed himself with a fucking pretzel, spent his life squandering daddies money

Bush Sr, only got one term. He was competent. Republicans hate competence

Reagan if he ever was sound of mind, sure as shit was not in teh white house. Being able to make eye contact and read a script doesn't constitute sound mind

That was easy

stupid-things-liberals-say-biden-the-number-one-job-facing-t-politics-1372742653.jpg

stupid-things-liberals-say-boxer-those-who-survived-the-san-politics-1372742998.jpg

1dcb274d6d3665b8f633e1c5b6f418a8.jpg

Goodness! I could post these all day. :D

These are your people Chris, here is one explaining where Dinosaurs came from, hahahah

This is why there is a 10 point IQ gap goin on here

"raptor type kind" lol

These are your people Chris, here is one explaining where Dinosaurs came from, hahahah

Unlike yourself, I don't have "people" except for my family.

Uhhh so you're not a Christian/

edit - And they're conservatives, your people. Did you forget the topic of the thread already?

You're lucky you're not ugly, you wouldn't have much without being something to look at

Unlike yourself, I don't have "people" except for my family.

Uhhh so you're not a Christian/

edit - And they're conservatives, your people. Did you forget the topic of the thread already?

You're lucky you're not ugly, you wouldn't have much without being something to look at

I'm not a conservative either. I'm a centrist, but I've grown disgusted with the liberals of this country. They are off their rockers and OUT of control.

Forum List

Back