How strong is your Christian Faith?

Iranian Pastor Remains on Death Row, Some Reports Say, Christian News

Here's a Christian Pastor in Iran who was formerly a "genuine" Muslim. If he does not repent of his conversion, he could be put to death.

“Brother Youcef remains under the death sentence at this time.”

Wow I don't know If I could hold out like that, this guy has a strong faith.

Very strong indeed. History hasn't been kind to Christians, especially the Apostles.

Correct, any christians who feel persecuted in this country have no on to blame but themselves. Watch bureacrats on the campaign trail, the most important issue for all of them is proving how christian they are, so if they're being persecuted it's by the christians they elect and the christian society they live in.

However to the OP, this is nothing short of admirable and inspiring. I don't share his beliefs, but he won't let a disgusting government force him to change his mind or force him to lie about his views.

No Christian in this country knows what its like to be persecuted.

Well the underage girls being raped in some christian polygamist groups in places like Texas, but that's a teeny tiny group. I would say in this country they're the only group of christians being persecuted.

I completely agree with you. Christians are not being persecuted in America, not even Fred Phelps.

Correct, any christians who feel persecuted in this country have no on to blame but themselves. Watch bureacrats on the campaign trail, the most important issue for all of them is proving how christian they are, so if they're being persecuted it's by the christians they elect and the christian society they live in.

However to the OP, this is nothing short of admirable and inspiring. I don't share his beliefs, but he won't let a disgusting government force him to change his mind or force him to lie about his views.

Well the underage girls being raped in some christian polygamist groups in places like Texas, but that's a teeny tiny group. I would say in this country they're the only group of christians being persecuted.

Just like the ones in your basement ? You should find a chapter and verse in the bible that the dude was using to give him authority to do what he did there. And the Mormon off shoot cultist you speak of were PROSECUTED not persecuted.

per·se·cut·edper·se·cut·ing
Definition of PERSECUTE
transitive verb
: to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief
: to annoy with persistent or urgent approaches (as attacks, pleas, or importunities) : pester
— per·se·cu·tee noun
— per·se·cu·tive adjective
— per·se·cu·tor noun
— per·se·cu·to·ry adjective
See persecute defined for English-language learners »
See persecute defined for kids »
Examples of PERSECUTE

The country's leaders relentlessly persecuted those who fought against the regime.
They were persecuted for their beliefs.

Persecuted - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

pros·e·cut·edpros·e·cut·ing
Definition of PROSECUTE
transitive verb
: to follow to the end : pursue until finished <prosecute a war>
: to engage in : perform
a : to bring legal action against for redress or punishment of a crime or violation of law b : to institute legal proceedings with reference to <prosecute a claim>
intransitive verb
: to institute and carry on a legal suit or prosecution
— pros·e·cut·able adjective

Prosecuted - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I completely agree with you. Christians are not being persecuted in America, not even Fred Phelps.

Poor Sky Dancer. Got your target back on do you ? What would Buddha say ?

Forum List

Back