How Stats Made By Latinos LIE To American Charities

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Here's one of the best examples of pushing every other race aside just to get more bucks for invading Mexicans:

Poverty by Race

The number and the rate of Hispanics of any race living in poverty increased significantly in 2008, from 21.5 percent to 23.2 percent. The number of Hispanics in poverty went up to 9.9 million, from 11.0 million in 2008.

The poverty rate for non-Hispanic whites increased to 8.6 percent.

African Americans’ poverty rate rose slightly, to 24.7 percent.

The number of Asian Americans living in poverty increased to 11.8 percent in 2008.
Poverty by RacePoverty RateMillions in Poverty

Hispanic ...................21.5%_____9.9 million
African Americans ......24.5% _____9.2 million
White (non-Hispanic) ...8.2% ____16.0 million
Asian Americans .........10.2%____ 1.3 million

Poverty USA -- Catholic Campaign for Human Development -- A hand up, not a hand out.

When I totalled up the amout of people in my head and saw the obvious distotion of truth comming from MY CATHOLIC CHURCH, I was really pissed.

The article immediately makes you focus on the poor Hispanic.

The number and the rate of Hispanics of any race living in poverty increased significantly in 2008, from 21.5 percent to 23.2 percent. The number of Hispanics in poverty went up to 9.9 million, from 11.0 million in 2008

I guess the rest of us are just standing in the way of those poor Mexican when we line up at soup kitchens. These people are di-****-able. Maybe that is where the word came from.

Let's take another look at those stats and first put them into the right order based on amount of people who are poor and put a total to it.

White (non-Hispanic) ...8.2% ____16.0 million
Hispanic ...................21.5%_____9.9 million
African Americans ......24.5% _____9.2 million
Asian Americans .........10.2%____ 1.3 million
_________________________Total 36.4 million

Now the hispanic race is moving into the background. Let's add percentage based on total.

White (non-Hispanic) ...8.2% ____16.0 million______43.9%
Hispanic ...................21.5%_____9.9 million______27.2%
African Americans ......24.5% _____9.2 million_____ 25.3%
Asian Americans .........10.2%____ 1.3 million_______3.6%
________________________Total 36.4 million

Now your starting to see the other races. Let's see how many Americans are poor minus hispanics

White (non-Hispanic) ...8.2% ____16.0 million______43.9%
African Americans ......24.5% _____9.2 million_____ 25.3%
Asian Americans .........10.2%____ 1.3 million_______3.6%
________________________Total 26.5 million______72.8%

Hispanic ...................21.5%_____9.9 million______27.2%

Now the hispanics seem to be greedy, only thinking about there own when they set up a LATINO ONLY charity. Am I right?

This taught me not to trust those people who have taken over MY, MY PARENTS, and MY GRANDPARENTS church. They will stop at nothing to make the United States of America a shadow of what it once was. All Americans must be on guard. This is our finest hour.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back