How soon will Time and now Newsweek be labeled "fake news"???

In late April, the president confessed that he was both overwhelmed and frustrated. “I loved my previous life,” he said. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Well, Mr. Trumpster, many of us would love for you to return to your "previous life"....LOL

DGQUYDxVwAAcGN9.jpg

The entire Mainstream Media has forgone journalism and news for about a year now. They are literally tossing a Toddler Tantrum daily with FAKE NEWS.. It's ALL fake -- ALL the time.

They will never recover from this. It's irreparable damage to their reputations. They LOST their place as the 4th branch of American Govt. They are now parodies of "news organizations"..

The Onion has more informative, hard hitting journalism than Time or Newsweek on politics.

So I take it you can prove your post with legitimate facts, instead of Trumpster talking points based on Lying Donald Trump defensive conjecture?

Oh of course. In the past week, CNN has been caught editing a Prez photo Op to make it look like he outright DISSED a handicapped wheelchair boy.. When he did not. And you got the Newsweek cover in the OP which even Mad Magazine would have more integrity than to run that hit piece.

I'm not a Trump fan. Didn't vote for him. Don't want him as Prez.. But the ENTIRE mainstream media have chucked any PRETENSE of reporting and journalism. And instead are DAILY working to feed the resistance of babies still hurt by Nov. election night with hope of constructing a literal Coup in America.

We are literally "circling the drain" as a functional country. And Putin is laughing his ass off. All it took was some High School level pranks to set this country ablaze. We're doomed. I think the media knows this and doing a Dr Strangelove stage exit.. Because they are GONE. They pissed their cred down the toilet. And they want to take us ALL with them..

I'm not even familiar with your citation above (link?) but from the description I'll assume it's a case of slanting the news. That has always existed, since the medium of choice was the pamphlet.

"Fake" news, however, means making up entire actions and/or quotations that never happened. "Three million illegals voted". "Thousands of people dancing on rooftops". "Three million Amish to vote for Rump" and several others I've already dissected.

There's a Yuge difference between taking something that did happen and implying a different meaning, and making something up that never happened at all. You seem to be deliberately conflating the two.

I don't disagree at all with the characterization that we are circling the drain, but I wouldn't point the finger at the media doing what it's always done, or even at the actual purveyors of fake news, irresponsible as both are. I'd point it at the lazy collective mind that swallows everything it hears that it likes without vetting it. The fault lies not in our media but in ourselves.

If you're referring to the CNN Felonious Editing with the Handicapped kid -- it's all out there. And it's NOT JUST SLANTING. This became HOURS of analysis and commentary about how Trump hates kids and especially handicapped ones. With PANELS of "experts" and everything. Played over and over all day.

Except -- the ENTIRE THING WAS FICTION. Didn't happen. FICTION = FAKE.. Make Believe. Pretend.
ESPECIALLY when it's vindictive and petty and CALCULATED and abuse of "journalist privilege".

So ----- you don't have a link. It's just.... "all out there". I see.
Talk about "fiction"....

I do remember reading about a Rump rally audience tossing a Hispanic kid around like a balloon. That was obviously satire. And it wasn't CNN.

Funny how "hours of analysis and commentary" ends up being so obscure... :dunno:

The entire Mainstream Media has forgone journalism and news for about a year now. They are literally tossing a Toddler Tantrum daily with FAKE NEWS.. It's ALL fake -- ALL the time.

They will never recover from this. It's irreparable damage to their reputations. They LOST their place as the 4th branch of American Govt. They are now parodies of "news organizations"..

The Onion has more informative, hard hitting journalism than Time or Newsweek on politics.

So I take it you can prove your post with legitimate facts, instead of Trumpster talking points based on Lying Donald Trump defensive conjecture?

Oh of course. In the past week, CNN has been caught editing a Prez photo Op to make it look like he outright DISSED a handicapped wheelchair boy.. When he did not. And you got the Newsweek cover in the OP which even Mad Magazine would have more integrity than to run that hit piece.

I'm not a Trump fan. Didn't vote for him. Don't want him as Prez.. But the ENTIRE mainstream media have chucked any PRETENSE of reporting and journalism. And instead are DAILY working to feed the resistance of babies still hurt by Nov. election night with hope of constructing a literal Coup in America.

We are literally "circling the drain" as a functional country. And Putin is laughing his ass off. All it took was some High School level pranks to set this country ablaze. We're doomed. I think the media knows this and doing a Dr Strangelove stage exit.. Because they are GONE. They pissed their cred down the toilet. And they want to take us ALL with them..

I'm not even familiar with your citation above (link?) but from the description I'll assume it's a case of slanting the news. That has always existed, since the medium of choice was the pamphlet.

"Fake" news, however, means making up entire actions and/or quotations that never happened. "Three million illegals voted". "Thousands of people dancing on rooftops". "Three million Amish to vote for Rump" and several others I've already dissected.

There's a Yuge difference between taking something that did happen and implying a different meaning, and making something up that never happened at all. You seem to be deliberately conflating the two.

I don't disagree at all with the characterization that we are circling the drain, but I wouldn't point the finger at the media doing what it's always done, or even at the actual purveyors of fake news, irresponsible as both are. I'd point it at the lazy collective mind that swallows everything it hears that it likes without vetting it. The fault lies not in our media but in ourselves.

If you're referring to the CNN Felonious Editing with the Handicapped kid -- it's all out there. And it's NOT JUST SLANTING. This became HOURS of analysis and commentary about how Trump hates kids and especially handicapped ones. With PANELS of "experts" and everything. Played over and over all day.

Except -- the ENTIRE THING WAS FICTION. Didn't happen. FICTION = FAKE.. Make Believe. Pretend.
ESPECIALLY when it's vindictive and petty and CALCULATED and abuse of "journalist privilege".

Talk about "fiction"....

I do remember reading about a Rump rally audience tossing a Hispanic kid around like a balloon. That was obviously satire. And it wasn't CNN.

Funny how "hours of analysis and commentary" ends up being so obscure... :dunno:

So much Fake news 24/7 -- my link bucket is full up.... :badgrin:

It's safe to trust me -- I never lie -- and you COULD FIND it if you were really interested. Probably a couple USMB threads on this outrage. They DID INTENTIONALLY create a false story. They do that now --- most every day. Along with the WashPo "hearing anonymous voices in their head" and the NYTimes never confirming sources. OR -- like the childish TAUNTING that Newsweek came up with in the Cover that's in this OP..

They;ve lost their minds, buried their principles and totally FORGOT about journalism and ethics.

Talk about "fiction"....

So much Fake news 24/7 -- my link bucket is full up.... :badgrin:

It's safe to trust me -- I never lie -- and you COULD FIND it if you were really interested. Probably a couple USMB threads on this outrage. They DID INTENTIONALLY create a false story. They do that now --- most every day. Along with the WashPo "hearing anonymous voices in their head" and the NYTimes never confirming sources. OR -- like the childish TAUNTING that Newsweek came up with in the Cover that's in this OP..

They;ve lost their minds, buried their principles and totally FORGOT about journalism and ethics.

So you actually came back to reiterate that you don't have a link. I kinda figured that out the first time.
Dood --- it's your assertion. Ain't my job to go fetch something I have no reason to believe even exists.

Are you deliberatley trying to be ironic with a fake post about fake-fake news here? I don't get it.

Forum List

Back