How some states are using progressive ideas to address economic woes

So, I posted four resources that support the fact that China is truly weaning itself off of coal as a major resource for energy. I never stated they were stopping the usage of coal. Correct?
The point I have been trying to pound into you is that China, India other Asia countries who are competitors of the US are moving ahead of the US in regards to alternative energy. This while the US and certain ideologies have gone into "the status quo is fine mode" and are basically anti-alternative energy.
Alternative energy is moving ahead worldwide as another energy resource, it's a fact. Yet in the US, there's resistance and basically it isn't driven by facts but more so by ideology, which is evident here on these boards and in Washington.
Maybe if science and progressives weren't pushing alternative energy maybe some people would open their minds. It seems that just because the other side is "for" something, the other side just "must" be against it. What a crazy world we live in.
Now for an "uniformed" poster, I have made some very relevant points.

And didn't you see where I said "good let them waste the money finding out what works and what doesn't so we can steal the tech from them", or didn't you catch that the first time around?

Yeah, what a brilliant statement. To paraphrase,,"let them lead and gain an advantage, so we can copy them after they are years ahead of us, that way we save $ on RD."

What advantage prey tell? They will spend trillions of dollars finding out that most of the techs are useless and cost more than they save. Then in a few years, or a dozen who knows, they will finally have something that works and we can then reverse engineer what they came up with. It's what they have been doing to us for decades. I am quite happy to let them squander their resources for once and let us take the cheap route.

BTW...How many of those "new jobs" aren't regulators and other bureaucrats?

crickets.jpg

Here's you problem Jethro...believing the Gryllidae westfall's feeding you.

Read up...

Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) CO2 Budget Trading Program - News & Updates

INVESTMENT OF PROCEEDS FROM RGGI CO2 ALLOWANCES

RGGI Auction Yields $83.4 Million for Investment in Energy Efficiency, Job Creation

What a ripoff of the taxpayers. The auction price was 1.89 a short ton but the last time CO2 was traded on CCX it was trading at 5 cents a short ton. That's government corruption at its finest for ya!

Forum List

Back