how should you vote?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
424116_409274902421551_110455252303519_1842198_1654470862_n.jpg

I agree with somebody who recently said," Vote for the most conservative candidate who you think can beat Obama."

And it is time to watch the results of the Illlinois primary as they start rolling in. This will be a very important delegate count for the winner.

Last edited:
I agree with somebody who recently said," Vote for the most conservative candidate who you think can beat Obama."

And it is time to watch the results of the Illlinois primary as they start rolling in. This will be a very important delegate count for the winner.
That's what I did the last time. :eusa_shifty:

There wasn't one last time. Eight years of Bush gave Obama his win.

If you haven't done so, I would encourage you to read the book 'The Keys to the White House'. It's a really insightful read.

Illinois Primary just called for Romney. :clap2: Winner!

Romney 56%...Santorum 27% with 12% precincts reporting, as of this post.

Boy, that was fast....how they do that, so far in advance, I do not know, but they have a system...

Last edited:

Illinois Primary just called for Romney. :clap2: Winner!

Romney 56%...Santorum 27% with 12% precincts reporting, as of this post.

Boy, that was fast....how they do that, so far in advance, I do not know, but they have a system...

I don't know either, but I'm pleased because of it and not pleased, because I'm out of rep right now. *sigh*

Plz accept humble thnx :redface: won't you?
:thanks:

Last edited:
You vote for the person you believe will do the most for you. You don't one issue you vote the package. You find out in the end that they are all the same and a vote for one is pretty much like a vote for anyone else. They aren't likely to keep the promises they make.
They next time they run each politician hopes you will forget how they screwed you the last time.

Forum List

Back