how should the usa respond is israel attacks iran pre-emptively

blu

Sep 21, 2009
I am sure everyone has heard the latest news on the iran nuke program. Israel wants to attack but usa is waiting to get russia and china to back 'hard sanctions'. Israel has stated they are willing to go against usa's strong warnings that we would not support them if they strike without our approval. do you think obama & crew would actually back this or that congress would force it so that we had to back them militarily? what do you think we should do?

personally I think israel needs to attack and/or that we need to help due to the threat iran is, but they control so much our interests that we wouldn't cross iran at this point. iran could bring iraq into total chaos quickly due to their controlling of currently now usa-paid off sunni and other insurgent groups. We would also anger saudi arabia since they just signed a truce deal with iran-backed terrorist groups with the help of the usa. iran could also close of the strait and have oil prices triple overnight.

1. What would Israel attack? Attack the centrifuges spewing radioactive shit all over the place. Picture hundreds of mini-Chernobles.

I prefer a decap strike...still want those nukes bud? The problem is that it would enrage the SNs. This is where the CIA needs to get creative. I have a lot of really neat ideas....I'm sure they do too.

Were Iran to try anything, it would probably be a missile launch. Which would get shot down over Jordan.

Then they would respond in kind, and that would be the end of Quom, Therahn and Isfahan as cities.

I am sure anything the Israelis have dwarfs anything the Iranians have.

booom

I would feel a bit more secure if I knew we had some good leadership in Washington. Nothing in the White House or in Congress is capable of leading the US through WWIII. It's on the horizon.

I am sure everyone has heard the latest news on the iran nuke program. Israel wants to attack but usa is waiting to get russia and china to back 'hard sanctions'. Israel has stated they are willing to go against usa's strong warnings that we would not support them if they strike without our approval. do you think obama & crew would actually back this or that congress would force it so that we had to back them militarily? what do you think we should do?

You'd think these world governments would realize by now that sanctions don't accomplish shit. If Israel attacks Iran more power to them. We don't need to do anything. Just stand by and watch. It would be nice to see somebody else take the lead on this stuff for once.

We should at the very least, replace all Israeli weapons used for the strike at no cost to Israel...

personally I think israel needs to attack and/or that we need to help due to the threat iran is, but they control so much our interests that we wouldn't cross iran at this point. iran could bring iraq into total chaos quickly due to their controlling of currently now usa-paid off sunni and other insurgent groups. We would also anger saudi arabia since they just signed a truce deal with iran-backed terrorist groups with the help of the usa. iran could also close of the strait and have oil prices triple overnight.

You Rock Israel:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:, and they have an absolute right and obligation to protect their country and their citizens.

I would feel a bit more secure if I knew we had some good leadership in Washington. Nothing in the White House or in Congress is capable of leading the US through WWIII. It's on the horizon.

That's because we don't have a leader, we have an intellectual elitist who can't makeup his mind on anything, and as of today is now " agnostic" about raising taxes on the middle class.

Michelle probably has to lay his clothes out for him the night before, because it would take him until 1:00 pm to decide what to wear for the day. Let me see--------------hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Basketball shorts or golfing attire.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We will respond by paying 10 $ a gallon for gasoline.
Good. Maybe then we'll actually consider drilling for our own oil, building more nuclear power plants and expand our natural gas infrastructure.

We are going to need something drastic to break the strangle hold the Democrats have over energy in this country.

As for Israel. I think popping some corn and making an hour of it will be My response. That is about how long Iran would last.

imho If Israel attacks Iran they are on their own.

how should the usa respond if israel attacks iran pre-emptively

Perhaps sending some flowers and a box of chocolates?

Dear Israel,

Thank you for your thoughtful gift!

love,

America

Who will pay for it?

"It?"

What?

The chocolates and the flowers?

The American taxpayer. Put it on the government's tab. It's not like this Administration actually believes in paying for anything now.

The Brits too.
Would you like to cut off diplomatic relations with them as well or is it just an anti-semite thing?

Forum List

Back