How should the riots and looting in Ferguson be dealt with?

Not only were no police killed in Ferguson, but nobody knows who shot them. It could have been white supremacists trying to stir shit up. Nobody knows. . . .
Yes, they do know & have arrested the BLACK trigger man.

Three days ago. Two days before the OP.

o_O
Thanks. I don't pay close attention to the corporate stage play. It's all a put on anyway.
You've mocked me for being informed via Fox News in the past because it's all "bullshit or fake" yet you don't even have the fucking basics of one of the biggest news stories in our country for the past 6 months?

Fucking classic

these people are trying to stir up another Selma or something with OBama, Sharpton and Holders approval. It's so disgusting what they are doing to that town and the innocent people who has to live there.

Was reading this:
SNIP:
Despite Police Shooting By Protester – #Ferguson Movement Plans Protest This Weekend & Speaks at UN

Despite this setback the Ferguson race conspiracy won’t stop.
Ferguson protesters are back at the UN today with USHRN, the Soros group.

There’s a panel and protest scheduled Thursday at the St. Louis History Museum.
The protesters will discuss “selective history” in regards to the Palestinian cause and the Ferguson movement.

ALL of it here:
Despite Police Shooting By Protester Ferguson Movement Plans Protest This Weekend Speaks at UN The Gateway Pundit

It's time for the people who lives there TO STAND up to all this BS they are bringing down on YOUR TOWN

Not only were no police killed in Ferguson, but nobody knows who shot them. It could have been white supremacists trying to stir shit up. Nobody knows. . . .

o_O
Thanks. I don't pay close attention to the corporate stage play. It's all a put on anyway.
You've mocked me for being informed via Fox News in the past because it's all "bullshit or fake" yet you don't even have the fucking basics of one of the biggest news stories in our country for the past 6 months?

Fucking classic

Biggest news story? Seriously?

Awesome-Quotes-52451-statusmind.com.jpg

I admitted, I didn't know. But I told you, it doesn't matter, it's a smoke screen. They are distracting you dufus.

Didn't you hear about the justice department report? It clearly stated that profiling is epidemic. That's a far bigger story.

Beyond that, what is going on in Ukraine is bigger. What is going on with the manipulation of the dollar and the currency manipulation in other foreign markets is bigger. The coming economic collapse is a bigger story.

Do you really KNOW that those were REAL shots fired and not blanks? Do you really KNOW that the person they nabbed for this "crime" wasn't a crises actor? Do you really KNOW that these two "officers" were really hit and it wasn't a stage act? Just b/c you are told something and shown pictures, think, be skeptical, and don't believe everything the elites tell you.

Read the comments of this article and you will get a sense of WHY the MSM is distracting you with such trivial non-sense. This affects everyone, no matter the color of their skin, or the religion they practice. WAY bigger stories out there. Much bigger.

Bank of America and five others stumble in Fed stress tests
Bank of America and five others stumble in Fed s stress test - Fortune

Give them self-autonomy, and let them make of Fergusson what they will. If they trash up the neighborhood, then those with sense will leave and build a honest living rather than one in crime.

these people are trying to stir up another Selma or something with OBama, Sharpton and Holders approval. It's so disgusting what they are doing to that town and the innocent people who has to live there.

Was reading this:
SNIP:
Despite Police Shooting By Protester – #Ferguson Movement Plans Protest This Weekend & Speaks at UN

The protesters will discuss “selective history” in regards to the Palestinian cause and the Ferguson movement.

ALL of it here:
Despite Police Shooting By Protester Ferguson Movement Plans Protest This Weekend Speaks at UN The Gateway Pundit

It's time for the people who lives there TO STAND up to all this BS they are bringing down on YOUR TOWN
Sorry for the people who live there but Ferguson just has to die. As long as one building has a roof this won't stop. When they move on to the next city that one will have to die too. Then one day the vultures will show up and the entire city will attack with bats, tire irons, picks, shovels, whatever they have. Then it will stop.

Was reading this:
SNIP:

ALL of it here:

Sorry for the people who live there but Ferguson just has to die. As long as one building has a roof this won't stop. When they move on to the next city that one will have to die too. Then one day the vultures will show up and the entire city will attack with bats, tire irons, picks, shovels, whatever they have. Then it will stop.

God would have spared the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for the presence of just 10 righteous men. In Ferguson, there are probably thousands. That's the problem and the reason the cops will never give up on the city, because they know there are good people there who need their protection. We just see the looters and rioters on our TV screens, but the cops, they KNOW these people, and there's plenty of decent folks to make the fight worthwhile to them.

o_O

Fucking classic

Biggest news story? Seriously?

Awesome-Quotes-52451-statusmind.com.jpg

I admitted, I didn't know. But I told you, it doesn't matter, it's a smoke screen. They are distracting you dufus.

Didn't you hear about the justice department report? It clearly stated that profiling is epidemic. That's a far bigger story.

Beyond that, what is going on in Ukraine is bigger. What is going on with the manipulation of the dollar and the currency manipulation in other foreign markets is bigger. The coming economic collapse is a bigger story.

Do you really KNOW that those were REAL shots fired and not blanks? Do you really KNOW that the person they nabbed for this "crime" wasn't a crises actor? Do you really KNOW that these two "officers" were really hit and it wasn't a stage act? Just b/c you are told something and shown pictures, think, be skeptical, and don't believe everything the elites tell you.

Read the comments of this article and you will get a sense of WHY the MSM is distracting you with such trivial non-sense. This affects everyone, no matter the color of their skin, or the religion they practice. WAY bigger stories out there. Much bigger.

Bank of America and five others stumble in Fed stress tests
Bank of America and five others stumble in Fed s stress test - Fortune
Profiling for SPEEDING TICKETS dumbass. And that tactic is not unique to black communities either. MANY municipalities balance their budgets off the backs of their residents with municipal fines & fees

What I find astounding is that you think profiling for speeding tickets is a bigger news story than everything else that's happened in Ferguson. From strong armed robbery to looting to burning down businesses to assaulting cops to murdering snitches to shooting cops

AND YOUR MOST CONCERNED WITH FUCKING SPEED TRAPS

Never understood why they would rather keep a poor person incarcerated than just feed them.

To keep them from breeding.

Keeping them from breeding and producing even more angry, stupid, violent malcontents who can't keep up in a modern society is a lot easier than chasing them around and killing them.

People don't act poorly because they're poor. They're poor because they act poorly.

5,000 years of history vouch for that simple fact..... You just can't produce a working civilization -- You're too stupid
yeah sure Einstein...Slavery nor Jim Crow had any effect.,...you are an entitled narcissistic white man and a douche but I repeat myself....

Watch for him in the next thread crying about the negative effects of Affirmative Action on white guys. Oh the horror they've had to endure!!!

There is only one solution: targeted enforcement. If the victim is a white person, enforce the law. If the victim is a "person of color," (unless the perp is white) let it slide. Let People of Color police themselves and see how it works out.

It is difficult to be sympathetic to a community that is more than 70% "Black" but can't get their act together well enough to have any elected "Black" officials or a reasonable representation on the police force. Collectively, they are an idiot.

These so called "Hands up, Don't shoot protesters" are racist criminals that are rioting, looting, causing mayhem in Ferguson, burn the American flag, rip and tear the American flag and have recently killed two police officers in Ferguson. These people piss me the fruck off. The 1st amendment does not give them the right to riot, loot, kill police, threaten police , and kill other people. They disgrace America and our military, white and black that are all real Americans. These are my options.

1. Cut all welfare from them, as they don't deserve it, they obviously don't have jobs otherwise they wouldn't be rioting and protesting all day.
2. Strip them of their citizenship, and deport them to Africa, or send them with ISIS. as they are not real Americans
3. Shut down all "Hands up Don't shoot protests" as they're obviously not just protesting, some of those "protesters" killed two cops in Ferguson. Cops are human too.

Or all the above.

Low-yield tactical nuclear strike is the preferred method in the zombie movies. :)

The police should just leave and leave the town to its own fate...
and what next? you know it sounds like neo-colonial politics when the senior state lets vassals face their fate, vassal starts kill each other and after that the senior state says them:"hey guys! we can solve all your problems". and 1...2...3... we are the best friends again. but what about part with killing each other. it's a wrong way.

Forum List

Back