How should the GOP change?

People knew what the re-elected Republicans in the House stood for.

Agree or disagree, shitstain?

Disagree, people voted for them because they hoped mitt Romney would win. If he had won, those representives could work with him to accomplish something. The fact is he didn't and Obama has won, so they can go cry in a corner for "4 more years" and block everything or maybe just maybe try to get at least something realised that they got elected for

You really believe people voted for everything to stay as it is? They didn't vote to change everything by making 1 side win and accomplish something they promised the voters? I m pretty sure the campaign of the reps wasn't "4 more years of gridlock", maybe you should enlighten me if it was

Last edited:
After 4 more years of ever-excellerated Washington gridlock suck, Rubio will win handily.

No worries.

Yes, because blocking the whole country is what people voted for of course. They want their politicians to accomplish nothing, that is how the US got the first man on the moon by blocking government institutions ... oh wait :eusa_boohoo:

How sad, everything seems to be possible in the fantasy world of the GOP atm. You can't seriously believe you ll get rewarded for accomplishing nothing

House races are in small districts not nation wide. 2010, and now have shown the Republicans have a real problem winning National and even state wide Elections right now.

If they keep up this way, they are going to be stuck winning only in the house, and the occasional Senate seat for a long time to come.

The GOP needs to kick out it's extremists, embrace education and embrace homosexuals.

The biggest problem is the Republicans utterly covet ignorance and like to create their own facts. Unfortuately for them, the majority of Americans aren't dumb enough to fall for these things. Especially with how plugged in and informed the younger generations are. The GOP needs to cut out all the false fact creation and lying. This election hands down showed that tactic will not work.

The GOP needs to get a coherent logicial plan together that would benefit the majority of Americans instead of doubling talking to the middle class while serving only the rich. I think the biggest problem Romney had aside from being a sociopath is that he didn't have a tangible plan. Most of the Republican platform was an idea that was a paragraph or two that was supposedly going to happen by magic. A lot of their politics make no sense and they need to get their political game to have integrity again.

Also, I think it makes complete sense for the GOP and Homosexuals to merge in the future. Homosexual homes are arguably the most powerful in the nation as they're two adult working males with no children. Also the gay community is one of the most powerful in the nation. If a couple of Jackie Robinson-Esque openly gay politicians come up in the Republican party in the next decade, that would instantly give their party new life. Also, I think if gay people were given the respect of normal people in society a lot of gay men would stray towards right wing politics.

Overall though the Republicans will largely be a clusterfuck now and for the foreseeable future as their old blood and the corporate interests that own the party are so far out of touch with mainstream America that they will continue to be utterly fake and not a realistic choice. The fear of science, reality, minorities or progress that the Republicans have exhibited over the last decade is will continue to minimize that party for the next generation or two. Especially since my generation will likely never forget or forgive for Bush 2.

Bush 2 aside and we can battle that another day, I still say you have to go third party.

And I do want to point out that you have enough democrats who really believe they were born democrat.

You can't vote another way. If you were born a democrat, then that's what you are. I knew people like this. That scares the you know what out of me.

Now to conservatives not understanding science? How elitist of you. My husband is a graduate from U of T. Biology. I'm just the smart one.

We are both serious conservationists. I've been so seriously water conservationist since Grassy Narrows man.

And when the industrial hog farms started to happen on my watershed, I rocked. Hell's bells I got Bobby Kennedy to come up. Me and Gina. For crying out loud an aquifer was going down the toilet.

Guess what? You can be a conservative and still care about the planet. Probably more than the pizza eating dude who sits at home, posts in his jammys and tries to lecture me.

I have knelt at the memorial stone of Rod Fowler.

Last edited:

Disagree, people voted for them because they hoped mitt Romney would win. If he had won, those representives could work with him to accomplish something. The fact is he didn't and Obama has won, so they can go cry in a corner for "4 more years" and block everything or maybe just maybe try to get at least something realised that they got elected for

You really believe people voted for everything to stay as it is? They didn't vote to change everything by making 1 side win and accomplish something they promised the voter

Of course they did. We have the exact same shit we had before the election.

MV5BODMxNTA4NjIyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkxMjE2MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Yes, because blocking the whole country is what people voted for of course. They want their politicians to accomplish nothing, that is how the US got the first man on the moon by blocking government institutions ... oh wait :eusa_boohoo:

How sad, everything seems to be possible in the fantasy world of the GOP atm. You can't seriously believe you ll get rewarded for accomplishing nothing

House races are in small districts not nation wide. 2010, and now have shown the Republicans have a real problem winning National and even state wide Elections right now.

If they keep up this way, they are going to be stuck winning only in the house, and the occasional Senate seat for a long time to come.

Agree or disagree?

Of course they did. We have the exact same shit we had before the election.

MV5BODMxNTA4NjIyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkxMjE2MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

It is not that you get something out of an election that it is what you want, you should know that by now after 4 years Obama.

The fact of the matter is that not republicans or democrats wanted this gridlock, both of them wanted to win to get a working government of their own. sadly we all lose, that means: also the democrats

The GOP should embrace publicly financed abortion on demand (up to the age of 2), Sodomy, Drug Use, Open Borders, Godlessness, World subservience, Mythical energy sources, Work Communes, and equality of outcomes for all............

And also finally come to the factual conclusion the OJ was really innocent.............

No and this is for true. Romney at the end made himself a white Obama. That's all. So people voted for the devil you know.

When Romney moved closer to the center he almost closed the gap. When he was "Mitt the hard rightwinger", he floundered and made little to no gains.

Mitt's biggest problem was that he is a sociopath who was literally flip-flopping on a daily basis and would say anything he thought would get him votes. I really think a moderate conservative who has integrity in the view of the public could be the guy in the GOP who's could be most in touch with the mainstream.

I did a write-in for Jon Huntsman who was the perfect candidate. Too bad he was too moderate for the far right base when he was running for pres.

Republicans lost mostly seats in the house that were held by pussy moderates....That there tells me More moderates are not the answer....Also time to stop acting the wuss and take it to the American hating left....Time to call a communist a communist and a racist pig a racist pig cause that what the democrat party is full of.

Republicans lost mostly seats in the house that were held by pussy moderates....That there tells me More moderates are not the answer....Also time to stop acting the wuss and take it to the American hating left....Time to call a communist a communist and a racist pig a racist pig cause that what the democrat party is full of.

Radical right wing hacks West, mourdock, Akin, and Walsh were "pussy moderates?"

I guess anything short of the nazi party nomination is looked at as a "pussy moderate" to the right wingers :cuckoo:

Radical right wing hacks West, mourdock, Akin, and Walsh were "pussy moderates?"

I guess anything short of the nazi party nomination is looked at as a "pussy moderate" to the right wingers :cuckoo:

West hasnt lost yet .....

After losing to Obama.......twice, what should the GOP change if anything or have they been successfully stereotyped as "for the rich man" and are toast no matter what they do?

Embrace the values of Eisenhower.

Build stuff.
Be fiscally conservative.
Lay off of social issues.
Go to war only when absolutely necessary and as a last resort.

good grief, the gop lost to a incumbent after having the Presidency for eight years, but they have to change..

when the hell does the Democrat party ever have to change?

New Topics

Forum List

Back