• tri-racial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • asian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dont troll my thread

Why not?

can someone take me seriously. thank you

Really? You ask this question on this message board and expect to be taken seriously? What makes you special?

How old are you? Judging by your picture, I'm guessing at least... What? Thirty? Maybe younger, maybe older... Either way, you are certainly old enough to know under which racial category you fall...

Fucking dipsh...

I seriously dont know it dude. I think none of the Racial Categories fits me. Maybe "some other race". Eventhough in this a few responded with "Caucasian / White", I dont really think I am. I live in a predom. Germanic Country and was always identified as some sort of mutt and not as White. I think in the US most People would identify me also as Mutt, maybe as Hispanic? But since Im not Hispanic that is also a wrong category.
If you don't mind me asking.....are you here on a visa, and trying to obtain a green card to start your path towards US citizenship?

Just curious.

Look, if you do not psychologically, socially, or culturally identify with any of the ethnic groups in your genealogy, then put "other." If you identify with 2 or more ethnic groups then tri-racial or whatever is similarly appropriate

Why not?

Really? You ask this question on this message board and expect to be taken seriously? What makes you special?

How old are you? Judging by your picture, I'm guessing at least... What? Thirty? Maybe younger, maybe older... Either way, you are certainly old enough to know under which racial category you fall...

Fucking dipsh...

I seriously dont know it dude. I think none of the Racial Categories fits me. Maybe "some other race". Eventhough in this a few responded with "Caucasian / White", I dont really think I am. I live in a predom. Germanic Country and was always identified as some sort of mutt and not as White. I think in the US most People would identify me also as Mutt, maybe as Hispanic? But since Im not Hispanic that is also a wrong category.
If you don't mind me asking.....are you here on a visa, and trying to obtain a green card to start your path towards US citizenship?

Just curious.

i dont live in the US, never been there. I live in a Germanic Country in Europe as Immigrant who is naturalised citizen by now. And I thought I might fill out the Green Card Lottery Game online. But maybe I will not.

Look, if you do not psychologically, socially, or culturally identify with any of the ethnic groups in your genealogy, then put "other." If you identify with 2 or more ethnic groups then tri-racial or whatever is similarly appropriate

You think it is solely based on self-identification? Then I would be European / White. But does that make any Sense?

I dont want to be this Woman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RiGdY_-j0M]Black Woman Wants To Join The KKK - YouTube[/ame]

Just curious.

i dont live in the US, never been there. I live in a Germanic Country in Europe as Immigrant who is naturalised citizen by now. And I thought I might fill out the Green Card Lottery Game online. But maybe I will not.
Oh, ok....It says in your location, USofA....I thought you were here in the states.

Just curious.

Oh, ok....It says in your location, USofA....I thought you were here in the states.

The Location i put is too hide my real Location. I dont want to give out personal Details. Sorry

You don't live in the U.S. but state that you do and you have 'wannabe American' under your user name. ???

Put whatever you want as race, it doesn't matter.

Unsubbed.

Im considering filling out the green Card lottery application but i dont know what race i should put in.

caucasian or bi-racial or tri-racial?

background Information: im multi-ethnic. i have roma /"gypsy" ancestry and european ancestry, around 50/50

i did a genetic test. on the old ancestry chromosomes painting i have been 100% european, but because there were only 3 races of People.

photo sharing sites

now with the updated 22 World Populations, im 70% Southern European + 30% Southasian and Middle Eastern
I also score 0.5% Sub-Saharan African, but I havent been before so i guess it could be "noise" or not really certain if im half a percent sub-saharan and even if i were, i dont know of any black ancestor and it is too minor to brand me part african?
Im also 0.8% Ashkenazi Jewish (but they are White?)

image upload

I looked up the Definition in the US Census but it doesnt Count my ancestral Group as a Race.

The U.S. Census does not count Roma as a group, since it is neither a nationality nor a religion
Roma in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Im not smarter then before.
Do you think I can refer myself as Caucasian/"White" in the USA despite having Middle Eastern and Southasian Genetic Components and not being fully European? Or should I Count myself as Tri-Racial or Bi-Racial?

here is a Picture of me with a good friend. Im the swarthy male. i will delete the Picture soon out, so dont Quote it. thank you. So what Race should i refer myself as in the USA? You will ask me what Race i refer myself as in my Country, but in my Country we dont Count People by Race such as "Caucasian, Asian, African-American etc." just by their nationality like "Italian, Norwegian, Somali, Chinese etc."

Once i applied for a Job in the USA and i filled out bi-racial. Do you think that was correct?

I dont know but if I was you I would lay off the goulash and bread.

Im considering filling out the green Card lottery application but i dont know what race i should put in.

caucasian or bi-racial or tri-racial?

background Information: im multi-ethnic. i have roma /"gypsy" ancestry and european ancestry, around 50/50

i did a genetic test. on the old ancestry chromosomes painting i have been 100% european, but because there were only 3 races of People.

photo sharing sites

now with the updated 22 World Populations, im 70% Southern European + 30% Southasian and Middle Eastern
I also score 0.5% Sub-Saharan African, but I havent been before so i guess it could be "noise" or not really certain if im half a percent sub-saharan and even if i were, i dont know of any black ancestor and it is too minor to brand me part african?
Im also 0.8% Ashkenazi Jewish (but they are White?)

image upload

I looked up the Definition in the US Census but it doesnt Count my ancestral Group as a Race.

The U.S. Census does not count Roma as a group, since it is neither a nationality nor a religion
Roma in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Im not smarter then before.
Do you think I can refer myself as Caucasian/"White" in the USA despite having Middle Eastern and Southasian Genetic Components and not being fully European? Or should I Count myself as Tri-Racial or Bi-Racial?

here is a Picture of me with a good friend. Im the swarthy male. i will delete the Picture soon out, so dont Quote it. thank you. So what Race should i refer myself as in the USA? You will ask me what Race i refer myself as in my Country, but in my Country we dont Count People by Race such as "Caucasian, Asian, African-American etc." just by their nationality like "Italian, Norwegian, Somali, Chinese etc."

Once i applied for a Job in the USA and i filled out bi-racial. Do you think that was correct?

I dont know but if I was you I would lay off the goulash and bread.

:lol:

I put "other", but I'm pretty sure that according to "racial" classifications, they consider "Middle Easterners" and "North Africans" to be "Caucasian. Maybe some of your ancestors were the true Caucasians. If you are new to our country, welcome! Good luck with the lottery.

Ok, your 'race' is "fat guy who is stupid enough to still smoke."

Check that box.

You may as well do a "Warren" and register yourself whatever minority would be best for affirmative action advantages.

If the objective would be to register with the intent of gaining affirmative action advantages, registering as a white female would be the most beneficial.

I put "other", but I'm pretty sure that according to "racial" classifications, they consider "Middle Easterners" and "North Africans" to be "Caucasian. Maybe some of your ancestors were the true Caucasians. If you are new to our country, welcome! Good luck with the lottery.

Majority voted "other race". so i guess that is the Thing to go and what i would be viewed as "other race". Thank you.

Forum List

Back