How should a school deal with a parent bully

how should a school? what do they have their own life or something? PARENTS pay for those schools . so the people running it should deal with them accordingly. If it's out of hand then call the police. for crying out loud how hard was that?
The whole point of the thread is to get opinions on how the school should handle it "accordingly". You may have to put some thought into a response.

The whole point of the thread is to get opinions on how the school should handle it "accordingly". You may have to put some thought into a response.

If I was the Principal I'd tell Mom to get over it and get the hell out of my office.
If it was a boy whonwas pushing hisnattention on a girl and the parents complained, would you defend the boy??

If it was a boy whonwas pushing hisnattention on a girl and the parents complained, would you defend the boy??

The question was 'hanging with.'

Stupid is as stupid does.
What does that mean?

What does that mean?

It means that an intelligent person who does stupid things is still stupid.
Who is the stupid one and how does your statement apply to the question in the op

Who is the stupid one and how does your statement apply to the question in the op

The Mother is the stupid one.

If I was the Principal, I'd tell her to get over it and get the hell out of my office.

how should a school? what do they have their own life or something? PARENTS pay for those schools . so the people running it should deal with them accordingly. If it's out of hand then call the police. for crying out loud how hard was that?

If I was the Principal I'd tell Mom to get over it and get the hell out of my office.
Let's say for argument sake that no lines were crossed. Flirty text messages were the extent.

Let's say for argument sake that no lines were crossed. Flirty text messages were the extent.

What text messages?

What text messages?
It doesn't matter... Kosheridiotgrl proved incapable of understanding the situation and just wanted to use this thread to tout anti gay slander. She sux

Forum List

Back