How shocking to find out that the black caucus are racist shits

LMAO .... I just got neg-repped by piddles for ....ummm......ZERO points.:rofl:

Too bad, huh?:evil:

You weren't alone. Twice for me. Then again, I did return the feelings. I don't start, but have no problem responding.

LMAO .... I just got neg-repped by piddles for ....ummm......ZERO points.:rofl:

Too bad, huh?:evil:

Actually I was just testing something out when I negative repped you [without a comment]...nothing personal...also you may want to read her last sentence again, where she said 'you all suck' (which includes you too) before you start high-fiving her

Actually I was just testing something out when I negative repped you [without a comment]...nothing personal...also you may want to read her last sentence again, where she said 'you all suck' (which includes you too) before you start high-fiving her

Some read better than others. But heh, you won't get that either? Stick around, maybe it will become more clear.

For a teacher you have pretty poor writing and communication skills...no wonder Americans kids aren't that smart. Oh and if you don't think the others posting in this thread are 'extreme' (since they are the ones who you were referring your 'you all suck' comment to)...then you're denser than I originally thought.

Anyways, you just keep abusing your so-called power on a message board...negative repping me from + points to -78 in under an hour :rolleyes: must mean so much to you.

For a teacher you have pretty poor writing and communication skills...no wonder Americans kids aren't that smart. Oh and if you don't think the others posting in this thread are 'extreme' (since they are the ones who you were referring your 'you all suck' comment to)...then you're denser than I originally thought.

Anyways, you just keep abusing your so-called power on a message board...negative repping me from + points to -78 in under an hour :rolleyes: must mean so much to you.

Hey, I only reacted to your dings of myself, that isn't 'abuse', just reacting. Actually means zippo to me, as that is what was done.

My writing skills get me by, but whatever.

Anyways, you just keep abusing your so-called power on a message board...

I doubt Kathianne and I agree on much politically, but I have never seen her write or spell poorly, post something "extreme" (that's my job), appear dense or abuse power.

I doubt Kathianne and I agree on much politically, but I have never seen her write or spell poorly, post something "extreme" (that's my job), appear dense or abuse power.

Thanks WJ, you helped make it worthwhile not to overreact. ;)

Forum List

Back