How scientists are manipulative!

The culture in history and science is made up by people. Therefore, whenever the conventional wisdom is challenged there is significant rejection. It’s been true all thru history.

Galileo, the renown astronomer and considered the father of modern physics, spent the last years of his life under house arrest for his planetary theories. Those theories are accepted today.

Alfred Wegener proposed that Earth’s continents move very slowly. Over millions of years they can move a long way. Between 1912 and 1929 he published a stream of fossil and rock evidence to support his theory. He died on an expedition to Greenland in 1930.

Wegener’s theory of continental drift was rejected by most other scientists during his lifetime. It was only in the 1960s that continental drift finally became part of mainstream science.

These guys understand how the scientist who challenge the political wind of AGW feel today.

The culture in history and science is made up by people. Therefore, whenever the conventional wisdom is challenged there is significant rejection. It’s been true all thru history.

Galileo, the renown astronomer and considered the father of modern physics, spent the last years of his life under house arrest for his planetary theories. Those theories are accepted today.

Alfred Wegener proposed that Earth’s continents move very slowly. Over millions of years they can move a long way. Between 1912 and 1929 he published a stream of fossil and rock evidence to support his theory. He died on an expedition to Greenland in 1930.

Wegener’s theory of continental drift was rejected by most other scientists during his lifetime. It was only in the 1960s that continental drift finally became part of mainstream science.

These guys understand how the scientist who challenge the political wind of AGW feel today.
It wasn't scientists who arrested and tried Galileo. I'm sure many evolution scientists know just how he felt.

Wegener proposed a revolutionary theory but the evidence to support it was meager. As the evidence was amassed by him and others, the theory was accepted. That is how science is supposed to work.

It wasn't scientists who arrested and tried Galileo. I'm sure many evolution scientists know just how he felt.

Wegener proposed a revolutionary theory but the evidence to support it was meager. As the evidence was amassed by him and others, the theory was accepted. That is how science is supposed to work.

Yeah, I know scientist didn’t arrest Galileo. Scientist can’t arrest anybody.

So the thread title should have been "How Religions are Manipulative"?
Evolutionist theory is often very religious in nature. I firmly believe if absolute proof of GOD was dug up somewhere --- anywhere, they'd do their best to cover it up or disparage it.

Evolutionist theory is often very religious in nature. I firmly believe if absolute proof of GOD was dug up somewhere --- anywhere, they'd do their best to cover it up or disparage it.

And if any absolute proof that there is no God was dug up somewhere—- anywhere, you’d do your best to deny it. So what?

I doubt it. They'd be the most famous person on earth and no one would pass that up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Evolution is NOT religious in nature, it's fact based, and oft tweaked.

I'm an Atheist, but If the stars all line up overhead one night and spell "J E S U S" I would be THRILLED, and gladly accept it.

Of course unlike godists/you, If the stars all lined up and Spelled "A L L A H" (in Arabic) I would also accept it, while your (and Billions of others) lives would be destroyed/disillusioned.
At least 75% of Religionists are Necessarily Wrong/contradictory even if one stepped in it.
A little perspective for you.

Atheists/Secularists and reasonable people accept EVIDENCE, while godists like You reject the the already extant and overwhelming EVIDENCE for Evo.
`

Last edited:
Evolution is NOT religious in nature, it's fact based, and oft tweaked.

I'm an Atheist, but If the stars all line up overhead one night and spell "J E S U S" I would be THRILLED, and gladly accept it.

Of course unlike godists/you, If the stars all lined up and Spelled "A L L A H" (in Arabic) I would also accept it, while your (and Billions of others) lives would be destroyed/disillusioned.
At least 75% of Religionists are Necessarily Wrong/contradictory even if one stepped in it.
A little perspective for you.

Atheists/Secularists and reasonable people accept EVIDENCE, while godists like You reject the the already extant and overwhelming EVIDENCE for Evo.
`
You want the stars to line up and spell "Jesus" before you will believe?

Have you ever looked into the miracle of the Sun that occurred in Fatima, Portugal in 1917?

Look into that and tell me what you think.

Scientist can’t arrest anybody.

What about the Science Police?

latest

Have you ever looked into the miracle of the Sun that occurred in Fatima, Portugal in 1917?

Simple. Believing the bullshit tht was told by the goat herder children the religious fanatics stared into the sun.
Try it, and tell me what you see then.
Second, this was a mass psychosis. Everybody there wanted to see something to belong to the chosen ones. Nobody could admit that there was nothing once the first dumbasses started screaming, because it would have meant he is not blessed by Mary.

Look at Lourdes, every day thousands of delirious people fight for a bottle of holy water from the well. Actually, my sister in law was one of them once. Ok, it's good for the people of Lourdes. Literally all of them are millionaires.

Simple. Believing the bullshit tht was told by the goat herder children the religious fanatics stared into the sun.
Second, this was a mass psychosis. Everybody there wanted to see something to belong to the chosen ones. Nobody could admit that there was nothing once the first dumbasses started screaming, because it would have meant he is not blessed by Mary.

Look at Lourdes, every day thousands of delirious people fight for a bottle of holy water from the well. Actually, my sister in law was one of them once. Ok, it's good for the people of Lourdes. Literally all of them are millionaires.
There is no "holy water." There is only a Holy GOD. And people whose only wish is to be "modern" and "accepted" will be swayed by the masses no matter what the masses accept as fact.

There is no "holy water." There is only a Holy GOD. And people whose only wish is to be "modern" and "accepted" will be swayed by the masses no matter what the masses accept as fact.

Facts can be a pesky annoyance to believers in supernaturalism.

Forum List

Back