How Russian money saved trump....

Following that logic, Hillary and Obama are entirely owned by Hollywood and Wall Street. Yet this doesn’t concern you in the least.

Why would it? Neither holds a political office.

Trump does.

What's next? He should be concerned that FDR ran huge deficits during the 1930's?
Uh did you know BO was potus for eight years? Hillary was a senator and SOS. Did you know?

Yup.

But, for the last time, neither holds political office now (and probably never will again).

Are you saying that what the present POTUS does is not FAR more important then what a former POTUS/senator (who will never hold office again) did?

Yes or no, please?
I’m not buying the OP’s BS.

Are you saying corruption doesn’t matter when it applies to out of office politicians (really crooks)?

Following that logic, Hillary and Obama are entirely owned by Hollywood and Wall Street. Yet this doesn’t concern you in the least.

And the Saudis.

that would be Trump that owes the Saudis, they have been bailing him out since he started going bankrupt on a regular basis.

Have they? I don't recall that. Another made up fact from Golfing Gator. At least you are consistent.

Poor deluded child.

A Saudi prince helped save Trump from bankruptcy—twice

Look at this little bitch blush like a schoolgirl as he talks about his relationship with the love of his life:

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

50548299_10156743634840049_5691214219937054720_n.jpg

And the Saudis.

that would be Trump that owes the Saudis, they have been bailing him out since he started going bankrupt on a regular basis.

Have they? I don't recall that. Another made up fact from Golfing Gator. At least you are consistent.

Poor deluded child.

1991 and 1995. I was a kid or as you say a child. Anything this century?

And the Saudis.

Poor deluded child.

What difference does it make. You called me a liar and I proved I was correct and now you are moving the fucking goal post.

you are just a weak pathetic piece of sheep shit. No integrity at all.

And the Saudis.

Poor deluded child.

What difference does it make. You called me a liar and I proved I was correct and now you are moving the fucking goal post.

you are just a weak pathetic piece of sheep shit. No integrity at all.

My apologies. I didn't realize we would be going back to pre Internet and cell phone days. Don't get so angry. I thought it would be something within the past 20 years at least. LOL.

Looks as though post the RE bust, Trump has been pretty self sufficient. Watch your language.

Why would it? Neither holds a political office.

Trump does.

What's next? He should be concerned that FDR ran huge deficits during the 1930's?
Uh did you know BO was potus for eight years? Hillary was a senator and SOS. Did you know?

Yup.

But, for the last time, neither holds political office now (and probably never will again).

Are you saying that what the present POTUS does is not FAR more important then what a former POTUS/senator (who will never hold office again) did?

Yes or no, please?
I’m not buying the OP’s BS.

Are you saying corruption doesn’t matter when it applies to out of office politicians (really crooks)?

My question has nothing directly to do with the OP. It is theoretical.

To your question...matters? Yes. But not remotely as much as the sitting POTUS's potential corruption?

Now I answered your question, now answer mine, please.

Once again,

are you saying that what the present POTUS does is not FAR more important then what a former POTUS/senator (who will never hold office again) did (corruption wise)?

Yes or no, please?

Russia or certain investors from Russia? And by owe what exactly has he given them since he has been in office?

Have you been living oo Mars? For only one...he took the word of Putin over US intwlligwnce in Helsinki....trump is definitely Putin's President.

He took his word? But what has he given Putin or Russia since he has been in office? Anything?
He took his word? But what has he given Putin or Russia since he has been in office? Anything?

Apparently they want to lift some sanctions but won't tell congress why.

Mnuchin Defends Plan to Lift Sanctions on Russian Oligarch’s Companies

Pelosi blasts treasury secretary after briefing for 'wasting' lawmakers' time

And the Saudis.

Trump has never gone bankrupt .

280.jpg

Gator has major TDS. He will now tell us how Trump rooted for the Russians in the 1972 Olympics. LoL

Look at this little bitch blush like a schoolgirl as he talks about his relationship with the love of his life:

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

50548299_10156743634840049_5691214219937054720_n.jpg

PutinEncourageAliens.jpg

Forum List

Back