How Romney "Won" the Debate

And you are going to try saying Obama hasn't?
:eusa_hand:

You missed the point. In all that time I don't think he has done anything to excite the right like he did the other night. I think it was a first. That's what I meant.

Sorry... I misunderstood your post.

You are correct. I was encouraged to see him take to Obama.
I didnt think he had it in him.

I am not totally sold on Romney's policies, but he is no where near as bad as Obama.
Romney will have my vote regardless.

Thanks for such a nice response!! I think we will all stand by our choices even if they frustrate us sometimes. Obama has my vote but I sure want him to speak up at the next debate. :)

The debate lasted an hour and a half!!! Yet you people think that what happened in that short 90 minutes is going to change the course of the entire election!!!!

Remember he has been campaigning for president since February of 2007. As far as I know, in all that time this is the best 90 minutes he has had. The Republican party did not even want him.

In any case, guess you have to stand by your man. :)

You think this is the best 90 minutes Obama has ever done? You might just be right.

No, Romney is the one I was talking about. I said that as far as I know, his performance at the debate got more positive attention than I have ever seen him get.

Forum List

Back