How right wingers will rewrite history in 100 years.

You mean like George Bush whose father pulled strings to get him into Harvard? Or John McCain who graduated 5th from the bottom from a graduating class of 899? Lucky his dad and grandpa were "Admirals". Funny, Republican leaders are the worst and their base goes after Obama who, as a child, was on food stamps and had a single mother.

The Republican base goes on about "hard work", but their leaders are scum. Doing everything they can to squat on the very base that votes them into office. You gotta wonder what Republican leaders are saying about their base behind closed doors. It's can't be good.

Probably the same thing Democrats are saying about their base behind closed doors. I have no illusions that most of the people who run both parties have nothing but contempt for average Americans.

Point is, McCain graduated from Anapolis and Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard. And to his credit, Obama graduated from Harvard, and I'm sure affrimative action had nothing to do with it, really. And as soon as Obama releases his college transcripts and his college papers he can prove that to the world...oh, wait.

Never mind that.

My point was not "who got lucky breaks", but who works for the ultimate goal.

And clearly, conservatives do more often than liberals. But screw that work. Let's sit in a public park and shit in a hole and whine until someone gives us a job.

I'm more interested in Mitt's tax returns. Aren't you? Obama earning degrees did nothing to put people out of work. How much of Mitt's $250,000,000.00 came from people who lost their jobs or had their jobs moved to China?

Forum List

Back