How Rick Santorum Ripped Off American Veterans

And you're an ignorant Neanderthal, don't you have a country to go bomb?
I retired from the Air Force. I don't get to bomb anyone any more. :lol:

Wait a minute... You're retired MILITARY and you give Santorum a PASS on fucking disabled veterans?

How twisted can you be?
Go back through this thread and read my posts. I've never opined one way or the other on the sale.

You're free to criticize the things I've said. Criticizing me for the things I haven't said makes you look like an idiot.

Wait a minute... You're retired MILITARY and you give Santorum a PASS on fucking disabled veterans?

How twisted can you be?
Go back through this thread and read my posts. I've never opined one way or the other on the sale.

You're free to criticize the things I've said. Criticizing me for the things I haven't said makes you look like an idiot.

So then what IS your view on this. I do a LOT of work with Vets and I'll tell you, I don't like it one little bit.

How twisted can you be?

So then what IS your view on this. I do a LOT of work with Vets and I'll tell you, I don't like it one little bit.
I'd like to hear more than one side of the story.

How twisted can you be?

Ok, in other words you're just on this thread trolling...

Nice dodge.
So if it IS true as described?

(another dodge anticipated...)

How twisted can you be?

Ok, in other words you're just on this thread trolling...
I see you've chosen to look like an idiot. Gasp.

Nice dodge.

Oh, my achin' pancreas. I've been putting up with leftist tantrums all weekend, DEMANDING I answer their stupid questions.

I don't need it from an alleged moderate, too.

I didn't know there were so many people desperate for my opinions. I need to start charging you assholes.

"My favorite poster is daveman, and daveman says..."
ef-hutton-200a060308.jpg

Predictably, you will claim I again dodged the question, when in fact I merely dodged a pile of dogshit.

Nice dodge.

Oh, my achin' pancreas. I've been putting up with leftist tantrums all weekend, DEMANDING I answer their stupid questions.

I didn't know there were so many people desperate for my opinions. I need to start charging you assholes.

Predictably, you will claim I again dodged the question, when in fact I merely dodged a pile of dogshit.

No no it's cool. Facts were presented. You didn't like them. Therefore they don't exist. So while you can criticize others for rendering their opinions, you're simply to weak and afraid to offer one of your own. Simple enough.

Would you like to discuss gardening?

Nice dodge.

No no it's cool. Facts were presented. You didn't like them. Therefore they don't exist. So while you can criticize others for rendering their opinions, you're simply to weak and afraid to offer one of your own. Simple enough.

Looks like my prediction was spot-on.

Again, I call bullshit on your "I'm a moderate -- no, really! Honest!" claim. As do leftists, you're re-defining words (waiting for more information is weakness and fear), and you get emotional when your demands aren't met. Plus, you're eager to pass judgement against someone you don't like when the whole story isn't in.

Moderate? Horseshit.

Again, I call bullshit on your "I'm a moderate -- no, really! Honest!" claim. As do leftists, you're re-defining words (waiting for more information is weakness and fear), and you get emotional when your demands aren't met. Plus, you're eager to pass judgement against someone you don't like when the whole story isn't in.

Moderate? Horseshit.

LOL! Nah. You're just a coward who scared shetless of simply rendering opinion that would go against your Thought Masters. I'm not emotional, I'm laughing at you. :lol:

It doesn't look like we're going to get anything out of Tricky Ricky or the Catholic Church, either. They've both refused to comment on the report.

It doesn't look like we're going to get anything out of Tricky Ricky or the Catholic Church, either. They've both refused to comment on the report.

I can understand why they would refuse to comment. However, I suspect this report won't go away as long as Santorum is in the limelight. I further expect that veterans organizations will keep it alive.

Chickenhawks LOVE veterans...until they don't need them anymore, of course.

Then they are merely parasites as far as the Chickenhawk party is concerned.

Moderate? Horseshit.

LOL! Nah. You're just a coward who scared shetless of simply rendering opinion that would go against your Thought Masters. I'm not emotional, I'm laughing at you. :lol:
Sorry. I must have missed the part in the TOS which says other people are allowed to dictate my opinions.

Look, I know you're a slave to peer pressure. I'm not. So you can stop throwing your little tantrum now -- I won't be dancing to your pathetic little tune.

You want to talk about ripping off veterans and those still on active duty - look at the current Admin.

Oh, sure, NOW the left gets all weepy about veterans. :cool:

Are you suggesting that the right cares more about veterans than the left? The facts don't support that...

VetVoice:: Obama Administration Sets the Standard for Veterans Care

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center (Click on Military Veterans and Families)

Republican’s War on Veterans Benefits Continues

Bush 2005: Funds for Health Care of Veterans $1 Billion Short

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clu8yxtTiwg"]President Obama helps Veterans after President Bush screwed them. - YouTube[/ame]
Oh, sure...NOW liberals support veterans.
It's a term called co-option. Taking over issues they could care nothing about until it comes time for elections. Statists are masters of it. No shame, no principles.

I agree 100% that Obama is a snake, especially on veterans affairs.

But I expect my fellow conservatives to hold Slick Rick's feet to the fire on this land deal, what he did was absolutely inexcusable!

Forum List

Back