How Rich Is Your Favorite Liberal Compared To Mitt Romney?

Next to George Soros, Romney is poverty stricken.

The Koch Brothers make George Soros an apparent pauper.

Unlike Soros and Koch, Romney is running for elected office.

Apparently, the above facts are so repulsive to BluePhantom that he felt the need to neg rep actual facts.

Typical conservatarian. Facts bad! Science Bad!

This statement is an opinion:

"The Koch Brothers make George Soros an apparent pauper."

Now stop whining abount neg rep..

Eh, no - they even allow poor white kids at Harvard (free of charge!)

Not if you drink frequently and take hard drugs enthusiastically........and not if your grades suck as a result.

I'm not really interested in an explanation of why you didn't go to Harvard.

That was a partial quote from Obama's book.

I didn't go to Harvard because I joined the military amongst other obvious reasons.

One of them was my family was poor and my parents didn't really support my education. My sister went to Concordia College and Washington State. I went to San Diego State.

Last edited:
The Koch Brothers make George Soros an apparent pauper.

Unlike Soros and Koch, Romney is running for elected office.

Apparently, the above facts are so repulsive to BluePhantom that he felt the need to neg rep actual facts.

No, that's a fact. The Koch Brothers could buy Soros and have enough left over to purchase a couple Waltons.

Now stop whining about being stupid.

Promoting the financial interest of the 1% is the true agenda of the Republican Party. The party's astronomical fundraising figures demonstrate this. Romney is one of them. To stay in power, the elites manipulate middle class voters into focusing on emotionally-charged social issues, while ignoring financial policies that undermine the existence of the middle class.

No, that's a fact. The Koch Brothers could buy Soros and have enough left over to purchase a couple Waltons.
No, it's your opinion on their comparative wealth... Were you sleeping when the teacher went over the differences between fact and opinion? It wasn't that long ago, was it?

Now stop whining about being stupid.
I'm not whining about you being stupid...

I'm not really interested in an explanation of why you didn't go to Harvard.

That was a close quote from Obama's book.

a "close quote"? is that like a quote, minus the accuracy and the actual words the person said?

"in my later high schools years I attended class sparingly, drank heavily and took drugs enthusiastically". - Barrack Obama

This passage can be found in his book "Dreams of my father" or you can get the audio version and hear Obama read it word for word.

Links

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.politics.democrats/MGSql9FzQ5E

Do You Want a President Who Snorted Cocaine, Drank to Excess, and Hung Out with Communists or a Prankster? « International Press Association

Flashback: Obama admitted to drunk driving, too | WashingtonExaminer.com

Dreams from My Father - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a "close quote"? is that like a quote, minus the accuracy and the actual words the person said?

"in my later high schools years I attended class sparingly, drank heavily and took drugs enthusiastically". - Barrack Obama

This passage can be found in his book "Dreams of my father" or you can get the audio version and hear Obama read it word for word.

Links

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.politics.democrats/MGSql9FzQ5E

Do You Want a President Who Snorted Cocaine, Drank to Excess, and Hung Out with Communists or a Prankster? « International Press Association

So in other words you freely admit to "close" quoting instead of quoting the author?

Hey, at least your honest about it. Maybe that explains why he didn't start out at Columbia, huh?

How tiny was that apartment?

Smaller than Romney's apt.

Cornell and Harvard Law isn't exactly "salt of the Earth." Obama has never struggled.

Obama went to Cornell? That slippery bastard snuck into colleges everywhere!
Sure did. Foreign exchange program. He represented Indonesia.

What a stupid and preposterous pile of bull shit that is. Where do you idiots get this crap?

Next to George Soros, Romney is poverty stricken.

Katzen, do you ever think before you type? Are you able to do simple arithmetic? I'm asking because I want to to try reeeel hard to subtract the scant $20billion Soros has from whatever lying Mittens is saying he has.

We'll wait while you take off your shoes.

Links

And your point is?

Are you trying to say that he was quite typical of the experimenting behavior of many, if not most, young people?

Anything else is pretty dumb.

The Koch Brothers could buy Soros and have enough left over to purchase a couple Waltons.

The problem is that idiot rw's can't do basic math.

Its part of that whole "critical thinking" that the R wants to take away from us.

Links

So in other words you freely admit to "close" quoting instead of quoting the author?

Hey, at least your honest about it. Maybe that explains why he didn't start out at Columbia, huh?

Nice punt...

Interestingly, the most charitable state is Utah... and the least... shall remain nameless... but it's a very liberal state. Color me shocked. Not.

Interestingly, the most charitable state is Utah.t.

That's because the majority of residents in Utah believe they must give 10% of their salary to their church or they'll burn in hell.

Was my post too long for you to quote in full?

Yea, that is likely the reason... but the fact is they are the most charitable state in the country. Catholics would give Mormons a run for their money on charitable giving by faith, but since Catholics and Mormons get on fine, there's no need to get into that. Fact: Most charitable state - conservative... least charitable state - liberal. Oops.

It is widely advertized that Mitt Romney is worth about $250 million dollars.

wow...your posts are starting to look like Mr. Shaman's... unreadable.

but i do adore when a rightwing extremist decides who my favorite anything is...

:thup:

The sign of a left wing lunatic losing an argument... call the other guy an 'extremist'. Laughable. Everyone who disagrees with your messiah is an 'extremist' huh Jilly? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back