How Rich Is Your Favorite Liberal Compared To Mitt Romney?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
2fdb4e4c6efedbeeff855fd277f4ec44_xlarge.jpeg

It is widely advertized that Mitt Romney is worth about $250 million dollars.

I wonder how much some of his critics are worth? I think the truth would be very surprising and put the lie to this whole "Rich Bastard" campaign the Obama Administration is running.

Oprah - Net Worth = $2.7 Billion Annual Salary = $315 Million

John Kerry - Net Worth = $194 Million

Teresa Heinz Kerry - Net Worth = Unknown Annual Salary = Greater than $800 Million

Al Gore - Net Worth = $100 Million

Will Ferrell - Net Worth = $80 Million Salary Per Picture = $20 Million

Michael J. Fox - Net Worth = $65 Million

Gwyneth Paltrow - Net Worth = $45 Million

Jim Carrey - Net Worth = $150 Million Salary Per Picture = $20 Million

Larry David - Net Worth = $800 Million

Leonardo Dicaprio - Net Worth = $200 Million

Matt Damon - Net Worth Unknown Annual Salary = $24 Million

Jack Nicholson - Net Worth = $400 Million

Bruce Springsteen - Net Worth = $200 Million

Steven Spielberg - Net Worth = $3 Billion

Tom Hanks - Net Worth = $350 Million

Brad Pitt - Net Worth = $180 Million

Chevy Chase - Net Worth = $50 Million

Michael Moore - Net Worth = $50 Million

Did you know L.L. Cool J is a Republican???? Shhhhhhhhhhh....

enhanced-buzz-17702-1288726994-16.jpg

40 Celebrities Who Are Democrats
40 Celebrities Who Are Republicans

money.jpg
rich-liberals-democrats-hypocrites-politics-1339192742.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Romney is worth $250M my ass.

He paid $480,000 to have his taxes done. On his 2010 return he claimed no morgage interest so apparently he buys his multimillion dollor homes, all four of them, cash. He gave away $4M to charity. (I would like to see the receipts on that.)

If you believe Romney is worth anything near only $250M your more than really, really bad at math.

He paid $480,000 to have his taxes done. On his 2010 return he claimed no morgage interest so apparently he buys his multimillion dollor homes, all four of them, cash. He gave away $4M to charity. (I would like to see the receipts on that.)

If you believe Romney is worth anything near only $250M your more than really, really bad at math.

Really?????

Romney gives 10 of his income to the church every year. That is a staple of the LDS church.

He has given millions to charity. He paid $3 million in taxes in 2010.

But I'm not the one coming up with the $250m figure. According to everyone he is only worth $250 Million.

He's worth more than Bruce Springstein, Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Gore??!!?!?!?

Jesus H christ the guy is loaded. I bet he has a good grasp of what it's like to be a middle class person afraid of losing their job and their home.

Jesus H christ the guy is loaded. I bet he has a good grasp of what it's like to be a middle class person afraid of losing their job and their home.

"Class warfare"

"Why do you hate rich people"

"Why do you feel all rich people are evil"

"What will you do when you can't spend other peoples money"

Blah, Blah, Blah.......here it comes.

why cant the right figure out no one hates people for wealth alone?

If you are wealthy and help people that is fine.

If you are wealthy and seek to keep others from wealth that is not fine

I noticed how you so deftly skipped over Oprah, The Kerrys, Speilberg, Hanks, Zuckerberg, Jack Nicholson, Larry David, George Soros and the rest.

Oh, and somebody that is limoed everywhere, never lifts a finger to do anything, hasn't held a job of note in his life, and flies in the most expensive private jet in the world knows what it's like to be in fear of losing his job?
What friggen hypocrisy.

Obama is set for life. He can get $100k per speaking engagement for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

Really?????

Romney gives 10 of his income to the church every year. That is a staple of the LDS church.

He has given millions to charity. He paid $3 million in taxes in 2010.

But I'm not the one coming up with the $250m figure. According to everyone he is only worth $250 Million.

Sure thing there, 'I like stickers'.

For 2010, his gross income was $21,646,507, he paid $4,619,441 during the year, after Price Waterhouse did their magic he owed $3,250,000 in taxes so the IRS cut him a check for $1,609,441. Really 'one of us' isn't he? Only $250M my ass.

And Obama does? How? He's had a pampered existence his entire life too.

Forum List

Back