How Replicans can change the narative

Really, tell me if wages are flat then taxes would also be flat under a flat tax, so how can it increase the burden on anyone?

Well, it wouldn't increase the burden on those who haven't had a raise in years, but it will increase the tax burden on those in the highest income brackets. If I paid a flat tax rate of 10%, my personal taxes would go down, but there are a lot of high income households in the US who pay no federal tax either and their personal households are going to suddenly be paying out high 5 and 6 figure amounts.

And the real estate market will tank, again. When people have to start paying 10% flat tax on their house sales because gross income from all sources is taxed, they'll tend to hang onto that old shack a while longer. Again, if the old shack sells for $1 million plus, it's a whole lot more tax than selling a $150K bungalow.

I've wanted a flat tax all of my working life but I know all too well it'll never happen. I'd pay less than half the tax I do now.

There is that 10% flat tax again....can you verify that a 10% flat tax would be revenue neutral?

What's with the liberal scum making fun of Christ on the cross???

Some attack on the Christmas season I guess.

It's not enough to steal an election, now they need to insult Christians who aren't bothering them.

I don't know what you are referring to, but this is America and Our citizens are protected by the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back