How Reliable are Dem Promises?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQv7YZxCEc]Nancy Pelosi's failed promise - YouTube[/ame]

I count at least 6 lies in this short speech. They didnt do any of that. Are we going to trust them again?

Dems make empty promises - why would they make good on their "promises?"

The only reason why there is a democratic party is because they make promises.

Truth is they create problems so they can make promises - it's a never ending cycle.

Social and economic problems are their job security... There wouldn't be a democrat party if it wasn't for alleged "problems" so why the fuck would they fix the alleged problems??

Democrats let problems exist just so they can be in power (or at least an elite status)...

Democrats will tell you they will fix these "problems" but they don't and have no intention to do so - they just make the "problems" worse...

Democrats are nefarious....

Last edited:

Truth is they create problems so they can make promises - it's a never ending cycle.

Social and economic problems are their job security... There wouldn't be a democrat party if it wasn't for alleged "problems" so why the fuck would they fix the alleged problems??

Democrats let problems exist just so they can be in power (or at least an elite status)...

Democrats will tell you they will fix these "problems" but they don't and have no intention to do so - they just make the "problems" worse...

Yes....only Democrats don't make good on their promises....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DZBFbMdjI]Read my lips: no more taxes - YouTube[/ame]

]

Darn that only took 3 posts for a leftist to deflect to the GOP.
You want to talk about GOP promises, start your own thread. Funny you have to go back 25 years though.

obama-toilet-paper-main1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DZBFbMdjI]Read my lips: no more taxes - YouTube[/ame]

You do realize I'm not a republican and I was 8 when Bush(I) took office?

You can disagree with me all you like but I will destroy your ignorance every day because I post facts and not emotions....

Last edited:
You can't even rely on a democrat to pass a budget much less live within a budget.

Forum List

Back