how rare are these cars?

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
Hi

I like watching cars on ebaymotors.com. I found this one here
plymouth fury

Wasn´t this been the standard smash car in the trashy 80s tv series? Fall Guy, Knight Rider, Dukes...they killed thousands of them. Are there still many left?

My old man had a Fury III ragtop.

Metallic blue, black interior, 383 four barrel.

What a chick magnet that was back on the strip in '68.

A magnet for him, incidently, not me.

That man had more GF's than Carter had liver pills.

They stopped being rare not long after the first one was manufactured. Hell, by now they're so well done they're crispy.

Hi

plymouth fury

Wasn´t this been the standard smash car in the trashy 80s tv series? Fall Guy, Knight Rider, Dukes...they killed thousands of them. Are there still many left?

You found a car at the Pioneer Learning Center? That's where your link takes people... Pioneer Learning Center

?? you´re right. Originally it was an ebay auction. Strange...

I did mean this one:

800px-1978_Plymouth_Fury.JPG

Hi

plymouth fury

You found a car at the Pioneer Learning Center? That's where your link takes people... Pioneer Learning Center

I did mean this one:

Incredible... that could be one of my old Air Force buddies car, seen here in pic. This was the day he got married in Tampa. Identical car almost. Different year maybe, grill is slightly different...

markweddingday.jpg

Hi

plymouth fury

That link took me to a site with a pic of John Belushi in a college sweater? WTH????

I did mean this one:

Incredible... that could be one of my old Air Force buddies car, seen here in pic. This was the day he got married in Tampa. Identical car almost. Different year maybe, grill is slightly different...

markweddingday.jpg

I think your buddies car is a dodge monaco. the dodges and plymouths are very similar often.

Forum List

Back