How Racist were Nazis?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I'm sure Nazis were highly prejudiced.
However.

I'm not so sure they were highly racist.

A.) Most of those killed by Nazis were White Christians like Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Serbs, or White mentally challenged, Gays, and mentally ill
or
White mixed Ashkenazi Jews, and Gypsies.

B.) Nazis allied with Japan a non-White nation, and also allied with Islamic Chechens, and Islamic Bosniaks, and Albanians were in the SS, along with Hitler's appeasement of the Mufti of Palestine.

C.) Nazis had people of all walks of life in the SS, sure most were Whites, but they had a quite large number of dark skinned Asian Indians, some Central Asians, Arabs, Africans, East Asians etc. etc.

However.

A.) Most of those killed by Nazis were White Christians like Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Serbs, or White mentally challenged, Gays, and mentally ill
or

B.) Nazis allied with Japan a non-White nation, and also allied with Islamic Chechens, and Islamic Bosniaks, and Albanians were in the SS, along with Hitler's appeasement of the Mufti of Palestine.

C.) Nazis had people of all walks of life in the SS, sure most were Whites, but they had a quite large number of dark skinned Asian Indians, some Central Asians, Arabs, Africans, East Asians etc. etc.
Nazis believed in Aryan supremacy. They saw everyone not blond, blue-eyed and Germanic as being a lesser race.

• Banned
However.

or

Nazis believed in Aryan supremacy. They saw everyone not blond, blue-eyed and Germanic as being a lesser race.

Nazis actually killed people more Aryan than them much of the time, people like Russians, Poles, and Ukrainians probably make up as much as 75% of the death tolls.

These northern Slavic groups are genetically more Aryan than Germans.

However.

or

Nazis actually killed people more Aryan than them much of the time, people like Russians, Poles, and Ukrainians probably make up as much as 75% of the death tolls.

These northern Slavic groups are genetically more Aryan than Germans.
They saw the Slavs as racial and cultural degenerates. We are talking about Nazis here. Their racist policies were often based as much on ancient tribal animosity as much as skin color. The important thing is they saw themselves as the master race and all others inferior.

Racism has many definitions and is one of the most overused words in the English language.

However.

or

Well Hitler was probably insane, and would have been a "defective" himself by his own eugenicist mindset, assuming rumors of him being a drug addict or "having only one testicle" were true.

As far some Nazis being Jewish, that's not a big surprise, some people are hypocrites; many of the "Neo-Nazis" today are probably mixed breeds, and a lot of them are morbidly obese gas chamber fodder, who talk about race "treason" and so on, but idolize a foreign dictator who invaded their countries.

So, no I don't expect him or most corrupt people to be very consistent.

Without the holocaust, Naziism would be overwhelmingly popular among the world's modern conservative movements. Of course, those things always result in something like the holocaust so you can't really separate them.

Forum List

Back