How racism hurts -- literally

Homosexuals will be cast out into the firey pits of hell for all eternity. There is NO hope or salvation for those beastial people.

The article, for those not inspired to read it, says whites cause black health problems because blacks are so stressed out by the racism of whites against them.

And that has nothing to do with the trash they stuff down their throats or how the vast majority of them are obese ?

It's always the white man's fault I suppose.

Racism hurts. Want a band aid? Want a kiss on the boo-boo to make it all better? Get over it. Bigotry is at the heart of racism. No group can claim to be immune from bigotry. No, not even blacks. Charlie Bass seems to be a case in point. I have read post by whites that say the same thing: " The other race is ALL BAD" by cherry picking facts. Anyone can do it. Feed anger, and continue the hate for the sake of it, boyo. If you want to stop racism, shut up and deal with the facts. ALL of the facts. Like say, blacks slaughtering each other in Rwanda because of BIGGOTRY and HATE. Bury the axe and move on.

That would mean they wouldn't have anything to whine about or guilt trip the rest of society about.

The article, for those not inspired to read it, says whites cause black health problems because blacks are so stressed out by the racism of whites against them.

And that has nothing to do with the trash they stuff down their throats or how the vast majority of them are obese ?

It's always the white man's fault I suppose.

Really? Where do you get the imformation that the vast majority of them are obese? Care to post a link?

Why are white people having a hard time accepting the fact that the racism of whites collectively has had an extreme negative effect on the health of those who are discriminated against? The Bass thinks he has the right answer but will defer until he sees some answers for this.

Fuckin sellout ......

Why are white people having a hard time accepting the fact that the racism of whites collectively has had an extreme negative effect on the health of those who are discriminated against?

Because we see through the bullshit ? Because black people have horrible health habits and it shows in their rate of obesity ? Because we're sick of hearing that bullshit ? Because blacks need to take responsibility for their shitty lifestyles ?

Ummmmm...did you even read the title of the link? AG meant African Americans, not everyone. If you click on the link the information given is specifically about African Americans not the entire population in general.
Because we see through the bullshit ? Because black people have horrible health habits and it shows in their rate of obesity ? Because we're sick of hearing that bullshit ? Because blacks need to take responsibility for their shitty lifestyles ?

Well, keep checking because the site says the majority of everyone is overweight, not just blacks.

I never said the majority weren't, just saying that the vast majority of blacks are. Just said that's the reason behind their bad health and not racism.

Forum List

Back