How racism hurts -- literally

The article, for those not inspired to read it, says whites cause black health problems because blacks are so stressed out by the racism of whites against them.

Um, OK.

First, I'm surprised to hear that blacks suffer much stress to begin with. They seem to me to be about the most un-stressed group of people alive. Delinquent on bills? No worries. Work hard? Nah. Worry whether you'll be judged for having children out of wedlock? Lord no.

I mean, what do blacks get stressed about? Undersized rims?

Second, assuming this is true, what's the solution? Give blacks more money, the usual liberal solution?

Here's an idea: separate the races. Then white-induced black stress, if there is such a thing, will disappear. But I wonder if wallowing in your own shit-floor hut and eating fly-covered meal cakes will really be a nicer alternative for blacks.

The article, for those not inspired to read it, says whites cause black health problems because blacks are so stressed out by the racism of whites against them.

Um, OK.

First, I'm surprised to hear that blacks suffer much stress to begin with. They seem to me to be about the most un-stressed group of people alive. Delinquent on bills? No worries. Work hard? Nah. Worry whether you'll be judged for having children out of wedlock? Lord no.

I mean, what do blacks get stressed about? Undersized rims?

Second, assuming this is true, what's the solution? Give blacks more money, the usual liberal solution?

Here's an idea: separate the races. Then white-induced black stress, if there is such a thing, will disappear. But I wonder if wallowing in your own shit-floor hut and eating fly-covered meal cakes will really be a nicer alternative for blacks.

It's kinda hard to hide that racist gene sometimes, huh? :eusa_liar:

It's kinda hard to hide that racist gene sometimes, huh? :eusa_liar:

When people are afraid of the possibility that what I say is the TRUTH, they just scream 'racist' and run away.

Maybe some people.... BUT you said that blacks have bad credit, are lazy, and have no respect for the sanctity on marriage. AND they only worry about when the next pick up game starts on the black top. AND if it wasn't for whites, they'd be living in shit-floor huts and eating fly-covered meal cakes. We can agree that you said that right? Right. Okay, now let's look at the definition of a racist:

Noun 1. racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

I think that definition fits the bolded sentence above. Now let's look up the definition of separatist:

separatist Noun - a person who advocates the separation of his or her own group from an organization or country

Now, I will agree that you advocate for separation of the races. But it seems like you do it for racist reasons. I never labeled you as a racist before. You made racist statements and I called you on them. If you think your statements were true of most blacks, then you're an ignorant racist. If you feel that your statements only apply to blacks, then you're just ignorant. But thanks for playing.

Now, I will agree that you advocate for separation of the races. But it seems like you do it for racist reasons. I never labeled you as a racist before. You made racist statements and I called you on them. If you think your statements were true of most blacks, then you're an ignorant racist. If you feel that your statements only apply to blacks, then you're just ignorant. But thanks for playing.

Blacks have, on average, an IQ that is 15 points lower than that of whites. In societies where they operate on their own, like Haiti or African countries, the standard of living is incredibly low.

They are a totally different race of people.

We don't belong together.

When we are together, whites pay the price.

That's wrong.

Blacks have, on average, an IQ that is 15 points lower than that of whites. In societies where they operate on their own, like Haiti or African countries, the standard of living is incredibly low.

That's wrong.

So that means an average 15 point lower IQ means bad credit and laziness? What about the whites with lower IQs? Would you want to be separated from them once you find out that your situation doesn't change with racial separation? I'm pretty sure that if blacks in the US were separated from whites, none would revert to dirt floors and meal cakes dude. I used to deliver furniture and trust me when I say that the poor white folk weren't living any better than the poor black folk. I didn't want to touch shit in any of their houses and none of them were living on dirt floors. Don't ever believe that only whites can run government, build houses, harvest timber, run businesses, etc. The lower IQ blacks don't make the blacks with higher IQs any dumber. And don't believe that you won't have to pay your fair share of taxes or protect your family with your shotgun if the races were separated. But you will always have the opportunity to move out behind the wheat fields of Kansas and start your own white community. No one disagrees with your proposition, we just want you to start it off and see if it catches on.

While I disagree with WJ's political polices regarding race, to accuse her of ignorance of the facts is at best naive, and more likely dishonest

I didn't accuse him/her to be ignorant of the facts, I said his/her beliefs were ignorant if that is in fact what he/she believed. But thanks for playing.

And Blacks, on average, know Swahili much better than white people. Compare South Korea and North Korea. Think maybe its something other than race that makes standard of living high or low?

That's wrong.

Yeah, all those years of slavery really had whites paying the price

While I disagree with WJ's political polices regarding race, to accuse her of ignorance of the facts is at best naive, and more likely dishonest

Actually he is quite ignorant of the facts. He is articulate, but rather ignorant and rather stupid as well.

Nik, environmental variables being equal the highest average IQ goes to eastern Asians, then Whites, then Blacks.

So sit down, shutup, and come back when you have a clue.

Nik, environmental variables being equal the highest average IQ goes to eastern Asians, then Whites, then Blacks.

So sit down, shutup, and come back when you have a clue.

Care to provide a link to that?

Okay, Nik- you look it or shut it. demonstrate that the average IQ and cranial capacity across the major races is unchanged :lol:

If you're too lazy or stupid to simply go respond in one of the several threads this has been discussed in, you can shut your trap

Yeah, all those years of slavery really had whites paying the price

There's an argument to be made that we're paying that price NOW, that slavery hurt poor whites by shutting them out of work (like immigration today), and that it debased both the black and white participants.

But let's go with it... slavery sucked for blacks, and whites got a benefit from it.

The problem with what I assume is your stance is that you'd never admit the opposite: that today, it's WHITES who get the raw deal.

Would you?

Forum List

Back