How Qatar Is Funding The Rise Of Radical Islam

Bush did the planning part----all the work---it was ready and then all Obama had to do was say
AIM FOR THE HEAD----and watch the action go
down on a video monitor

Sally, I'm still waiting for a reply on what you suggest we do about this problem?

Sally, I'm still waiting for a reply on what you suggest we do about this problem?

I am not sally---but I read your "what do you suggest we do about this problem" last nite and looked back on the posts and did not quite get what you are calling "this problem"

I also wonder to whom the "we" refers?

I am not sally---but I read your "what do you suggest we do about this problem" last nite and looked back on the posts and did not quite get what you are calling "this problem"

Maybe she is referring to that Iranian gang down in that little town in Arkansas. You remember that Iranian gang down in Arkansas, don't you, IRosie, where one of them was posting constantly practically around the clock? It looks like that poster has designated someone else to stand in for her.

Maybe she is referring to that Iranian gang down in that little town in Arkansas. You remember that Iranian gang down in Arkansas, don't you, IRosie, where one of them was posting constantly practically around the clock? It looks like that poster has designated someone else to stand in for her.

Darn Sally, knew you'd be back. Not Arkansas, but I was at Ft . Jackson SC , for Basic Training and AIT, way back in 1976, Imagine, when I was young and dumb. Boy did I love shooting that M16, my favorite part, and I was good at it too.

since then I have lived in several states but I'm a Michigander, I hate the Southern states . You have it all wrong. Really north, almost to Canada.

I knew you'd be here in all your glory loving what is going on. Big turn on for you hey. So much fun. Watching people die and be bombed. This is what you been waiting for hey.

Sally is getting her response today. She must be on cloud nine.

Darn Sally, knew you'd be back. Not Arkansas, but I was at Ft . Jackson SC , for Basic Training and AIT, way back in 1976, Imagine, when I was young and dumb. Boy did I love shooting that M16, my favorite part, and I was good at it too.

since then I have lived in several states but I'm a Michigander, I hate the Southern states . You have it all wrong. Really north, almost to Canada.

I knew you'd be here in all your glory loving what is going on. Big turn on for you hey. So much fun. Watching people die and be bombed. This is what you been waiting for hey.

Darn Penelope, as sure as the sun rises in the morning, the readers of these forums know that you will be back with your nonsense on whatever forum you post. And you are supposed to be working from home!!! Give a search for Penelope and you can see how busy she is working at home. I am at home designing clothes for Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren as well as designing burkhas for the women to now wear in Iran. I am as hard at work as Penelope is and actually can't post all day long as she does.

And, yes, Maryam, I was a General with the Airborne Division, just like you were in the service. Tell us another good one. First Maryam is working at home, and now she was in the service. Wonder what she will come up with next.

Got nothing hey Sally. I see you as a 20 something year old , young, immature, and full of hatred. I never asked you what you do or did , I can see what you do.

Penelope, post: 9849663, member: 50023"]Got nothing hey Sally. I see you as a 20 something year old , young, immature, and full of hatred. Oh don't believe me, check out Ft Jackson SC, I'm quite sure its still there.

Your a piece of work. Here you go Sally, looks the same

Fort Jackson - Victory Starts Here
I don't usually do this but you a real :asshole:

Penelope, post: 9849663, member: 50023"]Got nothing hey Sally. I see you as a 20 something year old , young, immature, and full of hatred. Oh don't believe me, check out Ft Jackson SC, I'm quite sure its still there.

Fatima, you probably have never stepped foot on a military base in your life. Pulling up something about a base proves nothing. Tell you what, next time I go shopping at the Los Angeles Air Force Base or Naval Base Ventura, I'll take some pictures in front of the Commissary and Base Exchange of some real women who are serving.

Fatima, you probably have never stepped foot on a military base in your life. Pulling up something about a base proves nothing. Tell you what, next time I go shopping at the Los Angeles Air Force Base or Naval Base Ventura, I'll take some pictures in front of the Commissary and Base Exchange of some real women who are serving.

Jealousy will get you nowhere. But I'm rather through with your hate posts ,one after another, your a loser big time, with a vivid imagination. And oh, I doubt you would even make it through basic , many didn't. One even committed suicide.

Jealousy will get you nowhere. But I'm rather through with your hate posts ,one after another, your a loser big time, with a vivid imagination. And oh, I doubt you would even make it through basic , many didn't. One even committed suicide.

I will repeat. You never stepped foot on any military installation. Anyone can claim anything on a message board, even faking it that they were in the military just as you are now doing. I can claim that I am the Surgeon General of the U.S. if I was silly enough to do so. Now why not concentrate on the job you supposedly have that you claim to do at home while you are busy posting on different forums. I don't run around to different forums like you do, but anyone can do a search of your name and see how busy you are..

Oh my gosh it works, you name is ignored member now and I don't see your post, how cool is that. No more wasting time with your articles from hate sites. Bye.

Oh my gosh it works, you name is ignored member now and I don't see your post, how cool is that. No more wasting time with your articles from hate sites. Bye.

But it is so much fun reading Penelope's (Fatima's) nonsensical posts. Such a busy working girl!!! I find it amusing how the real haters like Penelope consider those sites where the viewpoint differs completely from theirs as hate sites. Meanwhile, it was so obvious that when Penelope came to the forums as the pinch hitter that she was dragging up the same things from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that the viewers have seen for years and years.

one of your inebrieates committed suicide-----SO? what of it----lots of children of drunks commit suicide in the US military-------so? --
you should know

one of your inebrieates committed suicide-----SO? what of it----lots of children of drunks commit suicide in the US military-------so? --
you should know

If Fatima actually had been in the military, do you really think she would have waited this long to announce it on this forum. You and I can both say we were heroic New York City Firemen rescuing people from the WTC after Fatima's friends flew into it.

One of the solutions is to lock up all the radical Islamic clergymen who are inciting people to kill. I am sure you will agree that they do a fine job of inciting people to commit violence.

you should know

While in basic training , no drinking in basic training Rosie. Who in the hell said she was a child of a drunk. You have an imagination like Sally. Yes it was a big deal, it really was.

you should know

While in basic training , no drinking in basic training Rosie. Who in the hell said she was a child of a drunk. You have an imagination like Sally. Yes it was a big deal, it really was.

If Penelope was actually in the service, they would have pushed her out on a Section 8.

Forum List

Back