How Qatar Is Funding The Rise Of Radical Islam

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Actually a lot o Middle East Muslims are buying big pieces of land in the U.S. as well as very expensive office buildings.

HOW QATAR IS FUNDING THE RISE OF RADICAL ISLAM

qatar_emir_morsi_reuters.jpg

by BREITBART NEWS 21 Sep 2014 121POST A COMMENT

This article originally appeared in The Telegraph:
Few outsiders have noticed, but radical Islamists now control Libya's capital. These militias stormed Tripoli last month, forcing the official government to flee and hastening the country's collapse into a failed state.

Moreover, the new overlords of Tripoli are allies of Ansar al-Sharia, a brutal jihadist movement suspected of killing America's then ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, and of trying to murder his British counterpart, Sir Dominic Asquith.

Barely three years after Britain helped to free Libya from Col Gaddafi's tyranny, anti-Western radicals hold sway. How could Britain's goal of a stable and friendly Libya have been thwarted so completely.

Continue reading at:

How Qatar is Funding the Rise of Radical Islam

Aren't they hosting the head of Hamas there in Qatar? I thought I heard a story about that also. Interesting news article.

Actually a lot o Middle East Muslims are buying big pieces of land in the U.S. as well as very expensive office buildings.

Few outsiders have noticed, but radical Islamists now control Libya's capital. These militias stormed Tripoli last month, forcing the official government to flee and hastening the country's collapse into a failed state.

Moreover, the new overlords of Tripoli are allies of Ansar al-Sharia, a brutal jihadist movement suspected of killing America's then ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, and of trying to murder his British counterpart, Sir Dominic Asquith.

Barely three years after Britain helped to free Libya from Col Gaddafi's tyranny, anti-Western radicals hold sway. How could Britain's goal of a stable and friendly Libya have been thwarted so completely.

Continue reading at:

Replacing a "reason" to bomb with another reason to bomb. Surely, they´ll come back to kill more civilians and destroy more towns.

Last edited:
Meddling under the pretense of humanitarian excuses never turns out well, and now were doing it to Syria. Perhaps then Qatar, whom your now worried about ,will take over Syria when Assad is gone.

Meddling under the pretense of humanitarian excuses never turns out well, and now were doing it to Syria. Perhaps then Qatar, whom your now worried about ,will take over Syria when Assad is gone.

Maybe then they will take over Iran so better tell the relatives to leave now.

Aren't they hosting the head of Hamas there in Qatar? I thought I heard a story about that also. Interesting news article.

I think you are right. He conducts his war against Israel while he sits safely away from the fighting. However, now the Gazans are complaining about Hamas.

Gazans Speak Out Hamas War Crimes

I think you are right. He conducts his war against Israel while he sits safely away from the fighting. However, now the Gazans are complaining about Hamas.

Gatestone Institute really. A hate site.
Nothing in that article can be substantiated one way or another.

Trial[edit]
In 2013 Zahran was indicted by a Jordanian military court and scheduled to be tried in absentia for four separate charges against him, relating to what it labels "incitement against the ruling political regime of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, (calling for) changing the basic conditions of society and using a long tongue [i.e. criticism – ed.] against the king and undermining an official entity"[4] in addition to "damaging the country's image and inciting hatred.[1][5]According to the Jordanian newspaper Al Ghad, “Zahran’s social networking sites carry articles and phrases offensive to Jordan and his own people (Palestinians)."[2][

It is time for the Gazans to also admit that Hamas are the ones responsible for all they falsely accused Israel for. Perhaps if they repent and apologise to the IDF, IAF, Israeli people and government something will change for them. There is no forgiveness without repentance first. Covered up sin never benefited anyone. It certainly hasn't benefited them playing along with those Liars ( HAMAS ) and their mouthpiece AP! Time to tell the world the truth and stop covering for those Liars! That is my message to them! They need to repent!

You know what is sad Sally, as I once said before, I don't even know an Iranian, might of worked with a couple, but never came up.

Trial[edit]
In 2013 Zahran was indicted by a Jordanian military court and scheduled to be tried in absentia for four separate charges against him, relating to what it labels "incitement against the ruling political regime of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, (calling for) changing the basic conditions of society and using a long tongue [i.e. criticism – ed.] against the king and undermining an official entity"[4] in addition to "damaging the country's image and inciting hatred.[1][5]According to the Jordanian newspaper Al Ghad, “Zahran’s social networking sites carry articles and phrases offensive to Jordan and his own people (Palestinians)."[2][

It is amusing how unintelligent people like Penelope call those who are more educated, more intelligent than she could ever be saying that the authors write for hate sites. Penelope does like those NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which have been studied by those in universities.

It is time for the Gazans to also admit that Hamas are the ones responsible for all they falsely accused Israel for. Perhaps if they repent and apologise to the IDF, IAF, Israeli people and government something will change for them. There is no forgiveness without repentance first. Covered up sin never benefited anyone. It certainly hasn't benefited them playing along with those Liars ( HAMAS ) and their mouthpiece AP! Time to tell the world the truth and stop covering for those Liars! That is my message to them! They need to repent!

I think Israel has a lot more apologizing to do.

Trial[edit]

It is amusing how unintelligent people like Penelope call those who are more educated, more intelligent than she could ever be saying that the authors write for hate sites. Penelope does like those NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which have been studied by those in universities.

And now you know why I never take you seriously.

Trial[edit]

Do you actually think many take you seriously. I have seen the comments many have made about you. Meanwhile, the point of this article was to show that Qatar is funding terrorism while buying up assets in the West. Was it that difficult for you to get that point?

Trial[edit]

Do you actually think many take you seriously. I have seen the comments many have made about you. Meanwhile, the point of this article was to show that Qatar is funding terrorism while buying up assets in the West. Was it that difficult for you to get that point?

Really I missed them or dismissed them. I could careless. I read the original article and commented by , well that is what happens when we do this kind of stuff, blame it on Britain but the US was involved in the Arab Spring. Look what happened in Iraq, and now Syria.
Look what happened when the West put the Shaw in Iran. See we don't learn from nature, there is a time and season, countries need to evolve not be under control by other countries and forced into a western ideology. It doesn't work. People do not adapt to changes quickly, and yes a county needs laws to run a society . Having absolute freedom is like having absentee parents. Stability is what is need and we de stabilize, so it backfires.

Penelope-----you need not answer---but I am curious----what is your mother tongue?. Long ago---when I was young (and beautiful)--I used to do a bit of "help" for kids who have trouble writing---ie grammar and sentence structure --etc. It was always important to know their mother tongue-----it helped. Do not by shy---I am no genius----English is the only language in which I am fluent.

why would Qatar take over Syria ?-----seems like an odd idea to me

Trial[edit]

Really I missed them or dismissed them. I could careless. I read the original article and commented by , well that is what happens when we do this kind of stuff, blame it on Britain but the US was involved in the Arab Spring. Look what happened in Iraq, and now Syria.
Look what happened when the West put the Shaw in Iran. See we don't learn from nature, there is a time and season, countries need to evolve not be under control by other countries and forced into a western ideology. It doesn't work. People do not adapt to changes quickly, and yes a county needs laws to run a society . Having absolute freedom is like having absentee parents. Stability is what is need and we de stabilize, so it backfires.

I am sure you have read plenty what other have said about you since you are busy reading and posting from the early morning all throughout the day like there was nothing else going on in your life, but that is besides the point. The point is that Qatar is funding terrorism while at the same time buying up expensive assets in the West. I realize that in the little town you live in down South you are not aware of many things, but the rich Arabs have bought plenty right here in the U.S. See if you can contact a knowledgeable real estate agent in New York and ask that person what buildings in downtown Manhattan are owned by rich Arabs from the Middle East.

Penelope lives in a little town in the south?----
oh----maybe that explains why she seems
so deficient in the English language.
Long ago---when I was working with young
Navy recruits---I could kinda tell what part
of the USA people hailed from by their
spelling and grammar on the forms they
had to fill out (sorry Dixie-----I really do like
fried chicken---but never quite got into
black eyed peas)

Trial[edit]

I am sure you have read plenty what other have said about you since you are busy reading and posting from the early morning all throughout the day like there was nothing else going on in your life, but that is besides the point. The point is that Qatar is funding terrorism while at the same time buying up expensive assets in the West. I realize that in the little town you live in down South you are not aware of many things, but the rich Arabs have bought plenty right here in the U.S. See if you can contact a knowledgeable real estate agent in New York and ask that person what buildings in downtown Manhattan are owned by rich Arabs from the Middle East.

I actually work on the computer at home now, so I'm here yes I am, would rather not be, but I'm here on my own dime. Like I said I don't care what people say, I am not here for approval.

Well ok, so now what do you suggest we do about it?

Last edited:

You know what is sad Sally, as I once said before, I don't even know an Iranian, might of worked with a couple, but never came up.

Penelope----do not take my comment as an intent to harm you---------but your use of the
English language is ----like a combination of
that of someone foreign born-----and/or ---
very uneducated. HOWEVER your spelling is not all that bad. You worked-----
you did not know anything about the people with whom you worked? Iranians tend to be very proud of BEING Iranian. They talk about it. The more you post---the more I get the impression that you do not actually
come up with your notions independently or as a matter of actual KNOWLEGE about the
situations you address

Continue reading at:

But, but, but Obama got one of them.

They have his picture and everything.

Isn't that enough?

After all, he got Bin Laden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back