How progressives argue..

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGwtG8nVpUU&feature=related]How Liberals Argue - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it always the stupidest people on the right who do these imbecilic threads?

Oh wait.... It's because you're the stupidest people

Just because I'm a minority doesn't mean I'm stupid... :lol:

Did you even watch the video?? NO YOU DIDN'T..

I bet you don't like your veggies either despite the fact you have never tried them..

Fucking looser...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1B3pI18A6c&feature=related]Poster child for liberal america - YouTube[/ame]

"Why don't you go read some Noam Chomsky?"

I would love to know what a linguist has to do with economics anyways??

One may as well seek Bozo's opinion on how the grow ripe tomatoes??

Pretty good piece of humor with just the right tint of reality to make it funny.

Of course, I am certain someone could do the same thing against conservatives, but that piece was, in fact, funny. I can't tell you how many of her phrases sounded very much like many of the left wing posters on this site.

Not all of the left wingers, but several of them could have been the model for that character.

Immie

Last edited:
Pretty good piece of humor with just the right tint of reality to make it funny.

Of course, I am certain someone could do the same thing against conservatives, but that piece was, in fact, funny. I can't tell you how many of her phrases sounded very much like many of the left wing posters on this site.

Not all of the left wingers, but several of them could have been the model for that character.

Immie

Oh, the neocons and RINO's can be just as bad...

They're actually worse because they get owned by the idiots I'm owning now....

Last edited:

Immie

Very true as can some of the "religious right".

And that is coming from a person of faith... you might even call me, "reformed religious right".

Immie

Immie

No sound on the videos. It is my computer; custom built, it was a gift and has more glitches than a 1930 stag film.

Immie

Very true as can some of the "religious right".

And that is coming from a person of faith... you might even call me, "reformed religious right".

Immie

Well I'm of the opinion that one should consult the constitution before they propose a knee-jerk emotional idea...

Those whom do that are a rare breed.

Immie

No sound on the videos. It is my computer; custom built, it was a gift and has more glitches than a 1930 stag film.

Check the volume on youtube, that, or it is your computer...

Check your volume box at the bottom right of your desktop....

Check the volume on youtube, that, or it is your computer...

Check your volume box at the bottom right of your desktop....

Plug in the speakers! ;)

Immie

Why is it always the stupidest people on the right who do these imbecilic threads?

I bet you don't like your veggies either despite the fact you have never tried them..

Fucking looser...
She couldn't have watched it unless she encountered it somewhere else before. She posted 3 minutes after you did.

That's another liberal tactic...dismiss the opposing argument without a glance.

I do agree with the last line...

Liberalism in indeed a mental disorder!

Immie

Hey! I saw one of those once (or twice)...Smart Alec was the name of it...starring two unknown women and one unknown man.

Edit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Alec_(1951_film)
Actually is was a 1951 film. However, I do remember a few "glitches"....Oh, no! Those were bitches! My bad!

Last edited:

Fucking looser...
She couldn't have watched it unless she encountered it somewhere else before. She posted 3 minutes after you did.

That's another liberal tactic...dismiss the opposing argument without a glance.

I do agree with the last line...

Liberalism in indeed a mental disorder!

I knew she didn't watch it...

She posted before the video was even over...

I'd at least give the vid a chance before one has an opinion on it..

I think most educated democrats would find the vid funny to boot...

I suppose I'm just a racist warmonger tho :lol:

I'm thinking about going through some of the more classic debates I have had online via various boards and turning them into one of those videos...

I have had some great debates on USPOL where progressives got owned.. I should be hailed as Nostradamus over there.

I got banned for predicting our present reality ...

I predicted Obamas economic lies and authoritarianism, but I was just a racist apparently.

Can't say it was difficult to see, especially being from Illinois and reading his books..

Forum List

Back