How predictive are Iowa and New Hampshire?

Bill Clinton lost both states.

Reagan, Bush 41, & 43 lost one of the two.

you decide.

How Predictive Are Iowa And New Hampshire?

This is very interesting. But can we really rely on past experience when there is a candidate out there like Trump? He is rewriting the political playbook.

I'd say yes. Every prediction about him you have made so far has been WRONG!! LOL!!

Really? Not since his first few weeks have I predicated his demise. About the time he began his "either me or I run third party" cry, I began pulling for him. He is dooming the GOP to also ran, and it is funny.

GO DONALD!

This is very interesting. But can we really rely on past experience when there is a candidate out there like Trump? He is rewriting the political playbook.

I'd say yes. Every prediction about him you have made so far has been WRONG!! LOL!!

Really? Not since his first few weeks have I predicated his demise. About the time he began his "either me or I run third party" cry, I began pulling for him. He is dooming the GOP to also ran, and it is funny.

GO DONALD!

Sure Jim, Sure. LOL!

GO DONALD!

Sure Jim, Sure. LOL!

Many on here for months have been saying Donald is a gift to the DNC. Granted, he is very unorthodoxed, but there is no way he can win the General.

So....,,GO DONALD! The GOP candidates that have real policies are being drowned out by Mister Bombastic.

GOOOOOOOOOO. DONALD!

GO DONALD!

Sure Jim, Sure. LOL!

Many on here for months have been saying Donald is a gift to the DNC. Granted, he is very unorthodoxed, but there is no way he can win the General.

So....,,GO DONALD! The GOP candidates that have real policies are being drowned out by Mister Bombastic.

GOOOOOOOOOO. DONALD!

I'll put the same credibility to that prediction as I put on your past predictions. LOL!!

GO DONALD!

Sure Jim, Sure. LOL!

GOOOOOOOOOO. DONALD!

I'll put the same credibility to that prediction as I put on your past predictions. LOL!!

Stay Tuned! Donald cannot even get most republicans to vote for him. I must admit, watching him in a debate is like an old Benny Hill show. Funny Stuff!

Forum List

Back