How powerful would god need to be?

I usually use a leading 6/0 hook and a trailing 5/0 hook with a herring to catch my trolls. :rofl:

You are not able to demonstrate in a better way that you do not have only a little lousy idea what you try to speak about. You don't have a good idea about science nor a good idea about religion at all. You could also be a parrot crying the whole time: "I'm Dawkins parrot. The most intelligent atheist of the world." ... To like to have physical answers on spiritual questions is as stupid as to like to have religious answers on physical problems. Same with biology. Example: A wavelength of 500 THz is for example "orange". But we are not able to say "spiritually" orange+orange is ultraviolett - orange is just simple orange - and it exists only colors which are more orange and less orange. We "calculate" this color in many different ways. The real color "orange" has in general 'only' a psychological quality. Perhaps you should try to understand why the genius Gustav Theodor Fechner spoke once about that the moon is made out of iodine or green cheese. Although this was only a satire showed this satire that we are able to use our knowledge about the methods of science in a perfect way - and say nevertheless in the end only bullshit. And you do not even try to find the correct way how to use scientific methods. I don't have have any idea how a scientist seriously could expect someone is able to put god under a microscope and reduce him in this way to a subject of biology or physics. How stupid are people who like to have such a proof and say on their own everyone is an idiot who is not able to do?

Is this your way of saying that you don't have a real answer?

I don't have any idea where your ignorant arrogance comes from. You are a brainwasher - that's all. I guess you know exactly what kind of ideas you prefer on whatever intention of mind manipulation. But such a behavior has absolutely nothing to do with serious religions or serious science - nor with a serious form of communication at all. Scientologist? Member of another criminal psycho-sect?

I ask you to back up what you said with proof ...

Parrot of Dawkins, what about if you would read what other people say to you and you would start to try to think about? The mistake your prophet Dawkins makes, is it, that he makes the philosophy or epistemology in natural science to an absolute god of knowledge. We are for example not able to make an experiment in history - nevertheless we know a lot about history. For example: No one is able to replace world war 2 with something else, although it's perhaps possible that the organization with the strange name "national rifle association of America" destroyed or blocks information about the genocide on Red Indians in the 18th/19th century, which were caused from automatic rifles. If we do not know something then this makes nothing real or unreal. And lots of inventions of natural science and technics have negative effects too. Science is not a god and atheism is just simple a belief. You can use your atheistic methods with your own religion atheism - but if you like to speak about foreign religions, then you should first try to learn what this religions really say.

Have you been tested for senility yet?

And what would you win in case I'm senile? The ability to think? What do you say for example to the mathematically proved idea that a formal system is able to be totally true but has no chance to find this out with the own possibilities? What means in case of human beings: A human being is able to be right but is not able to prove this in all cases even theoretically - and not only physically. Your island of thoughts and ideas is not the world of all thoughts and ideas. And this world will not become a greater world if you like to reduce everyone and everything to your poor level of intentional ignorance.

Last edited:
Is this your way of saying that you don't have a real answer?

I don't have any idea where your ignorant arrogance comes from. You are a brainwasher - that's all. I guess you know exactly what kind of ideas you prefer on whatever intention of mind manipulation. But such a behavior has absolutely nothing to do with serious religions or serious science - nor with a serious form of communication at all. Scientologist? Member of another criminal psycho-sect?

Parrot of Dawkins, what about if you would read what other people say to you and you would start to try to think about? The mistake your prophet Dawkins makes, is it, that he makes the philosophy or epistemology in natural science to an absolute god of knowledge. We are for example not able to make an experiment in history - nevertheless we know a lot about history. For example: No one is able to replace world war 2 with something else, although it's perhaps possible that the organization with the strange name "national rifle association of America" destroyed or blocks information about the genocide on Red Indians in the 18th/19th century, which were caused from automatic rifles. If we do not know something then this makes nothing real or unreal. And lots of inventions of natural science and technics have negative effects too. Science is not a god and atheism is just simple a belief. You can use your atheistic methods with your own religion atheism - but if you like to speak about foreign religions, then you should first try to learn what this religions really say.

And what would you win in case I'm senile? The ability to think? What do you say for example to the mathematically proved idea that a formal system is able to be totally true but has no chance to find this out with the own possibilities? What means in case of human beings: A human being is able to be right but is not able to prove this in all cases even theoretically - and not only physically. Your island of thoughts and ideas is not the world of all thoughts and ideas. And this world will not become a greater world if you like to reduce everyone and everything to your poor level of intentional ignorance.

You constantly ramble on about unrelated topic. To tell you the truth, I never read past your first or second sentence.

A human being is able to be right but is not able to prove this in all cases even theoretically - and not only physically. Your island of thoughts and ideas is not the world of all thoughts and ideas. And this world will not become a greater world if you like to reduce everyone and everything to your poor level of intentional ignorance.

A human being is able to be right
but is not able to prove this in all cases even theoretically - and not only physically. ...

really,

that's certainly the mantra for christianity, the desert religions however you only deceive yourself by your claims in denial of the truth both physical and theoretical by the historical recordings of your corrupt religion.

Logically, there is a final state of fact which exists for all things. And once it is discovered it will be known it was always that way, even when it was believed to be otherwise. And it will always remain that way. Therefore, (objective) truth is eternal and unchanging. And this everyone understands to be God.

Therefore, (objective) truth is eternal and unchanging.

claiming an "objective" truth, negates truth ...

truth is something different than the preface you used in the statement above, were that true there would be no need for an Almighty, that surly is.

Therefore, (objective) truth is eternal and unchanging. And this everyone understands to be God.

objective, subjective xxx ... truth, though a state of purity like a woman is not unchanging nor then eternal, the metaphysical axioms prove the disparity - guardian of which axioms is the Almighty.

The Triumph of Good vs Evil.

A human being is able to be right but is not able to prove this in all cases even theoretically - and not only physically. Your island of thoughts and ideas is not the world of all thoughts and ideas. And this world will not become a greater world if you like to reduce everyone and everything to your poor level of intentional ignorance.

but is not able to prove this in all cases even theoretically - and not only physically. ...

really,

that's certainly the mantra for christianity, the desert religions however you only deceive yourself by your claims in denial of the truth both physical and theoretical by the historical recordings of your corrupt religion.

Do you expect an answer?

Last edited:

really,

Do you expect an answer?

Do you expect an answer?

not really christian, same as the other one, the historical record of your book of forgeries speaks for itself and your acquiescence to its dark and evil past.

really,

Do you expect an answer?

Do you expect an answer?

not really christian,

Then let me say only that you suffer a lack of general education.

same as the other one, the historical record of your book of forgeries speaks for itself and your acquiescence to its dark and evil past.

In the middle ages for example 1/3 of a year were holy days - a good chance to take a bath together with a lover in a barrel - and someone made for example for two years a pilgrimage through whole Europe. And they were on a way to bear new civilizations. Today the citizens of the USA kill every year a million US-Americans in the wombs of their mothers - and the mothers agree to do so. And we kill lifeforms and species everywhere on the whole planet. Are you really sure you know what dark and evil is? I guess in the inter-galactic TV one of the most popular horror themes are the "human" beings in the beginning of the third millennium on the third planet solar system, who are killing the own breed and the own planet.

Last edited:

You constantly ramble on about unrelated topic. To tell you the truth, I never read past your first or second sentence.

Often times ignorance is insolent.

Is that what your psychiatrist told you?

Is that what your psychiatrist told you?

You have a problem in the control of your emotions and verbal aggressions. Your intellect (=spirit) sleeps deep while you use empty phrases and intricate stereotypes. And because you are in this way for sure not able to find god you are on your own your proof that god is not existing. And perhaps you are even right: perhaps is god for you not existing. A reason for you to be happy? I doubt about.

Forum List

Back