CDZ How poor a lot of Americans are

sure homelessness but not starvation other than the mentally ill , drunks and druggies that can't or won't feed themselves . But that just my thinking DESIR and I can't prove that no single able bodied person hasn't starved but they are rare and all they need do is call the Salvation Army if they can't find anything else . Heck , all they need do is ask me and I'd never let them starve . Hunger , yeah sure , in fact I'm hungry right now . And the mentally ill , I feel bad fer them but they aren't capable in many cases of taking care of themselves . URGENT FOOD AID , just means , give me some free food !! -------- AL JEZERRA ehhh ? ------ just my opinion but its as good as Al jezzera !!

Right. You could follow the link to the actual report in the article.

I will check the link . People go hungry and are homeless . That's happened to me once or twice and might happen again but hungry and homeless is not starvation DISIR !!

I will check the link . People go hungry and are homeless . That's happened to me once or twice and might happen again but hungry and homeless is not starvation DISIR !!

Get back to me after you read the report.

Forum List

Back