How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding - not for abortions

Federal dollars are not used to fund Planned Parenthood abortions!

That's what you're told, so that's what you believe!

Unless you're part of the government that sends them their $$, you are only going by what your being told.

Actually no. It's the law. The hyde amendment prohibits federal tax dollars to be used for abortions. There's exceptions, for the life and health of the woman, for rape survivors and for incest survivors.

However if you live in one of the states that uses their state tax dollars to pay for abortions they yes your state tax dollars are paying for abortions. Which I'm proud to say my state is one of those states. It was passed by the vote of the people. The people spoke in loud numbers that we want our state tax dollars to pay for abortions.

If you have private insurance you're paying for abortions.

I just want to know what makes you think you're so special that you can dictate how all tax dollars are spent but no one else who disagrees with you can have that same right.

How very unAmerican of you.

The anti-choice Gestapo think they have the moral authority.

It sounds like the reason NaziCons don't like Planned Parenthood is because Planned Parenthood prefers Democrats. Isn't that also why NaziCons destroyed ACORN?

It's why they go after unions too.

Federal dollars are not used to fund Planned Parenthood abortions!

That's what you're told, so that's what you believe!

Unless you're part of the government that sends them their $$, you are only going by what your being told.

Actually no. It's the law. The hyde amendment prohibits federal tax dollars to be used for abortions. There's exceptions, for the life and health of the woman, for rape survivors and for incest survivors.

However if you live in one of the states that uses their state tax dollars to pay for abortions then yes your state tax dollars are paying for abortions. Which I'm proud to say my state is one of those states. It was passed by the vote of the people. The people spoke in loud numbers that we want our state tax dollars to pay for abortions.

If you have private insurance you're paying for abortions.

I just want to know what makes you think you're so special that you can dictate how all tax dollars are spent but no one else who disagrees with you can have that same right.

How very unAmerican of you.

?? Ok then. Where did I say I was special.....or try to dictate how tax dollars are spent? I merely said not to believe everything you're told. PP has huge profits every year. Open your eyes. I have a feeling I'm more "American" than you are.

I still don't know why they need our tax dollars considering the huge profits they make each year.

You seem extraordinarily ignorant about the services Planned Parenthood provides for women.

They report huge profits each year. They run like a business and should not be funded by tax payers.

Planned Parenthood is a non profit organization.

Nonprofit Corporations Can Do Good Works and Make Money, Too
Nonprofit corporations, by definition, exist not to make money but to fulfill one of the purposes recognized by federal law: charitable, educational, religious, scientific or literary activities. Under federal tax law and state corporate statutes, however, as long as a nonprofit corporation is organized and operated for a recognized nonprofit purpose, it can take in more money than it expends in conducting its activities. In other words, it can make a profit.
Nonprofit Corporations Can Do Good Works and Make Money Too Non-Profit Article Inc.com

We only go after criminals.

Yeah, and you convict those imaginary criminals with lies and misinformation without a fair trial. You NaziCons prefer smear tactics to the Constitutional legal process.
Oh another Gosnell apologist. I thought joeb was the only one on this site. Silly me.
Planned Parenthood did nothing illegal, nothing unethical, and broke no laws.

Indeed the organization hostile to privacy rights and responsible for the falsified videos quite possibly violated the law:

“California Attorney General Kamala Harris will review whether the nonprofit organization behind controversial Planned Parenthood videos violated state law, her office said in a letter Friday.

Four Democratic congresswomen on Wednesday asked Harris and U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to determine if officials from the Irvine-based Center for Medical Progress broke any laws when they posed as workers for a biotech company while recording Planned Parenthood physicians without their consent.”

Kamala Harris to review group behind Planned Parenthood abortion videos The Sacramento Bee

In California recording persons without their consent violates state law.

Yeah, and you convict those imaginary criminals with lies and misinformation without a fair trial. You NaziCons prefer smear tactics to the Constitutional legal process.
Oh another Gosnell apologist. I thought joeb was the only one on this site. Silly me.

Indeed the organization hostile to privacy rights and responsible for the falsified videos quite possibly violated the law:

“California Attorney General Kamala Harris will review whether the nonprofit organization behind controversial Planned Parenthood videos violated state law, her office said in a letter Friday.

Four Democratic congresswomen on Wednesday asked Harris and U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to determine if officials from the Irvine-based Center for Medical Progress broke any laws when they posed as workers for a biotech company while recording Planned Parenthood physicians without their consent.”

Kamala Harris to review group behind Planned Parenthood abortion videos The Sacramento Bee

Thank you! As we know - these zealots think they are above the law.

Thank you! As we know - these zealots think they are above the law.

C.C. Jones could say this a hundred times and the Fanatics won't listen to him.

They are emotional distraught. They need a glass of cognac to calm down. Or a good slap.

In California it's illegal to sell dead babies and take federal money for abortions, too.

I noticed everyone who is for abortion, has already been born

Amazing how that works :)

Someone has to protect women.
I always wonder what these people who believe abortion is murder propose.. Do we use the military to detain women who want abortions and cut open their bodies to save the fetus?
No, we imprison the ghouls who torture, butcher and kill women and their children for money, and we imprison the pimps and abusers who force the women to get late term abortions.

You can't get millions of dollars and put it in some pot somewhere and say there is no funding for abortion because we're getting money from this other pot to fund abortion.

It's all one big pot. You give a dollar to Planned Parenthood and it's going to fund abortion, maybe not all of it, but some of it.
That's too complex a calculation for a libtard to understand.

Think of a glass, fill it with water from different sources....which source is which once it's in the glass?

Fauxahontas hits funny because he/she is too stupid to figure it out.

Democrats used to be mostly good people who had their hearts in the right place, and wanted to help the poor, minorities, and the working class.

That is the party my parents belonged to while they lived in Chicago, because you could be a devout Catholic and a Democrat at the same time.

But, over time, the Democrats turned their backs to middle Americans like my parents. At some point, they became the anti-Middle America party, pushing the agenda of extremists.

The final break was in 1972, when the radical anti-war people forced Mayor Daily and his people out of the convention.

My parents re-registered as Republicans.

But it wasn't my parents running away from the Democrats, it was Democrats running away from my parents.

Forum List

Back