How percentage of your paycheck do you want in foreign hands?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Israeli nukes?

Buying off the President Mubaraks and King Abdullahs of world?

Feeding africans?

If I had a choice I'd want 0% of this forced out of my income, what about you?

the same, but you might want to edit the question so it's alittle clearer.

If you are saying cut off all foreign aid. I agree. It's time. And most of all why are we still supplying troops to South Korea, Germany, England, etc etc etc,, get all those troops and equipment home and put them on our unsafe borders.

If you are saying cut off all foreign aid. I agree. It's time. And most of all why are we still supplying troops to South Korea, Germany, England, etc etc etc,, get all those troops and equipment home and put them on our unsafe borders.

Great post, even with how unsafe our borders are we would only need a fraction of those troops to make it safe.

Israeli nukes?

Feeding africans?

Yeah.....what're the chances we're being ripped-off, here at home??

:eusa_eh:

"Today, President Obama addressed the leaders of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, a highly ideological right-wing trade association representing mostly large international corporations. Obama urged the audience of business executives to “get in the game” and spend some of the trillions of dollars corporations have compiled in the past year on job creation. Indeed, much of the executive leadership of the Chamber has spent the past few years rewarding themselves with millions in additional compensation while eliminating American jobs."

Saddle-UP, Teabaggers!!!!!

The INTERNATIONAL-CORPORATES need you to run-interference for THEM, NOW!!!!

bushdonohue1.jpg

Last edited:
Israeli nukes?

Feeding africans?

I want ZERO percent until we pay off our national debt and get our defecit spending in line.

Once we take care of those 2 things THEN we can start giving out aid to poorer nations such as the starving in africa or whatever else we have EXTRA money to spend on.

No more foreign aid while we are in debt.

Israeli nukes?

Feeding africans?

I want ZERO percent until we pay off our national debt and get our defecit spending in line.

Once we take care of those 2 things THEN we can start giving out aid to poorer nations such as the starving in africa or whatever else we have EXTRA money to spend on.

No more foreign aid while we are in debt.

Personally I'd rather never give any aid, leave that up to my choice in charity.

I'd rather pay off the debt then have a surplus rather than only pay off our debt.

However your view is still better than the overwhelming majority I hear.

Last edited:
Israeli nukes?

Feeding africans?

heh. I don't want a percentage of my pay check in anyones hands but my own. Then includes the free loaders here.

As to foreign aid. Until there is no one left in THIS country that does not need aid, we have no business suppling it to others.

How much percentage of foreigners paychecks is taken for our needs?

That's a good question, none of that should come here on the flipside.

At least not in terms of given to our gov't, I'm not talking about private companies.

"In 2001, 32 percent of the income of the firms on Standard & Poor's index of the 500 largest publicly traded U.S. companies came from abroad. By 2008, that figure had grown to 48 percent.

This record contrasts dramatically with that of the right's favorite whipping boy -- Western Europe. Germany is gaining jobs at a rapid clip. Its industrialists are committed to producing at home, and just in case they get ideas of making outsourcing a way of life, they have strong unions who negotiate agreements on where production is located.

Germany's labor costs are the highest in the world, but Germany nonetheless runs the world's largest export surplus -- 7 percent of GDP -- while America runs chronic trade deficits."

bushdonohue1.jpg

At least not in terms of given to our gov't, I'm not talking about private companies.

If taxes were taken out of workers checks in Europe or Asia to be sent to the US there would be riots everywhere and American flags burned left and right.

If taxes were taken out of workers checks in Europe or Asia to be sent to the US there would be riots everywhere and American flags burned left and right.

That's the same way we should react, sadly we've become numb to it (myself included, don't wanna sound like a hypocrit) as well as many of things our gov't does that we pass off as "normal."

That's the same way we should react, sadly we've become numb to it (myself included, don't wanna sound like a hypocrit) as well as many of things our gov't does that we pass off as "normal."

You are 100% correct, the Euros and Asians would shit bricks if some of their paychecks were coming over here but yet we are supposed to smile and say nothing when our money goes overseas.

I think most people regard foreign aid as a give away and we get nothing in return. In most cases, foreign aid is used as a bargaining chip, getting military fly over rights, support for American foreign policy, a favorable trade deal, better treatment of US businesses, etc.... Also the loss of foreign aid can be used as a big stick with small countries. Some foreign aid goes to countries that we invade. I guess we feel some need to replace what we blow up.

As best I can tell, foreign aid accounts for a bit over a $100B or about 4% of the budget. We could cut it out of the budget and it would only decrease the deficit by 6%.

"Head of Iran's Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Mines Mohammad Nahavandian underlined on Wednesday that the U.S. and European companies and economic institutions are completely opposed to imposing sanctions against Iran.

"The economic atmosphere of the US and Europe is opposed to sanctions against Iran," Nahavandian told FNA.

Stressing that the American people are not interested in imposing sanctions against Tehran, he said that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce along with seven other institutions recently sent a statement to Iran and underlined the U.S. private sector's opposition to such embargoes."

GEE, 'Baggers....and, you always played such BADASSES, regarding IRAN??!!!

I think most people regard foreign aid as a give away and we get nothing in return. In most cases, foreign aid is used as a bargaining chip, getting military fly over rights, support for American foreign policy, a favorable trade deal, better treatment of US businesses, etc.... Also the loss of foreign aid can be used as a big stick with small countries. Some foreign aid goes to countries that we invade. I guess we feel some need to replace what we blow up.

As best I can tell, foreign aid accounts for a bit over a $100B or about 4% of the budget. We could cut it out of the budget and it would only decrease the deficit by 6%.

That's because our budget is out of control, let's not pretend over $100 billion a year is small on ANY scale.

You are 100% correct, the Euros and Asians would shit bricks if some of their paychecks were coming over here but yet we are supposed to smile and say nothing when our money goes overseas.

Guys we are too rich in america we must re-distribute our wealth ;)

Sorry i dont really believe that i was being sarcastic....in fact we are the largest debtor nation in history technically making us also the poorest nation in history

Forum List

Back