How Pallywood movies are made:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Look at the depravity of the so called Palestinians. What kind of people and culture abuses it's children in this way to fabricate blood libel lies? Also noteworthy, is the cowards don't send a single adult, it's always children. Wow.

Camera crew is on the movie set taking fake pictures for all the stupidos in the Arab / Muslim world:

Ready....ACTION!

Look at the depravity of the so called Palestinians. What kind of people and culture abuses it's children in this way to fabricate blood libel lies? Also noteworthy, is the cowards don't send a single adult, it's always children. Wow.

Camera crew is on the movie set taking fake pictures for all the stupidos in the Arab / Muslim world:

Ready....ACTION!

They should have a sore throat
didn't their parents teach them no to shove or grab soldiers?
parent just egg them on because the soldiers won't do anything to little girls
worse than paparazzi
this is sadly what too many IDF have to put up with

Ready....ACTION!

Wow. That footage is certainly shocking. That type of thing used to happen in America too. 50 or 60 years ago. :cool:

Not sure what they are saying. Sounds like gibberish.

It's all scripted. The photographers keep shoving the kids into the soldiers to capture an "incriminating" moment where they loose control. I don't know of any military that puts up with this kind of shit. Sadly, the Palestinians do this because they know the Israelis are human beings who will never intentionally harm kids.

Do you have any idea what the girl was saying, or does that even matter?

Mostly insults and threats. Somewhere I think one girl is yelling about her brother. Screeching in such a high pitch it's difficult to listen

It's all scripted. The photographers keep shoving the kids into the soldiers to capture an "incriminating" moment where they loose control. I don't know of any military that puts up with this kind of shit. Sadly, the Palestinians do this because they know the Israelis are human beings who will never intentionally harm kids.

How do you know it is scripted?

Pretty evident. The kids keep chasing the soldiers trying to instigate a reaction, and the photographers keep clicking away, as if they're on the set of a movie.

It's actually pretty funny, although I feel sorry for the soldiers.

Mostly insults and threats. Somewhere I think one girl is yelling about her brother. Screeching in such a high pitch it's difficult to listen

About her brother? What about her brother? Is he dead? Is that why the soldiers were laughing at her? What kind of scum would laugh at a little girl because her brother was killed?

About her brother? What about her brother? Is he dead? Is that why the soldiers were laughing at her? What kind of scum would laugh at a little girl because her brother was killed?

What kind of scum sends little kids to confront soldiers with fake screams about a dead brother?

Last edited:

Pretty evident. The kids keep chasing the soldiers trying to instigate a reaction, and the photographers keep clicking away, as if they're on the set of a movie.

It's actually pretty funny, although I feel sorry for the soldiers.

It's not like they are asking clear questions and expecting an answer. Israel's are not required to be fluent in arabic though many do speak a bit. Even if they do understand, it not likely they would know anything about the person in question or be able to given them any kind of answer.

Bulldog is upset that the soldiers kept their cool and smiled at the crazy kids yelling and poking at them.

But not upset that these kids are being abused by the Pallywood media.

Ready....ACTION!

You think UNICEF and all the other groups mentioned here are just lying too?

Nice. You guys are Muslim then.
What kind of scum sends little kids to confront soldiers with fake screams about a dead brother?

no it's something about released...court. Mostly it is yelling about spit in face, hit you in the head, dog.......

I think maybe the brother was arrested. It is not like we can hear what led up to the yelling. This is a fragment in the middle of what ever was happening. A video clip without context

Yup. Pallywood. Palestinians are known to use and abuse their children. In many cases they use women and children as human shields.

Ready....ACTION!

You think UNICEF and all the other groups mentioned here are just lying too?

Iranian press TV? You really should not expect truth from them.

Forum List

Back