How 'Out of Touch' Are the Dems At Town Halls?

Wow... You would think that a government that wanted to control the health care for all the citizens in the country could at least control a 250 member town hall meeting. That's that good Democrat leadership coming out in them. Yeah. Run right down there and tell them how much you want their help to manage your medical affairs.:lol::lol::lol:

I always knew that there was no low that's too low for a democrat to go.. calling tax paying American citizens the mob..and nazis, and terrorists.. way to go democwats way to go..

What bill?

There are numerous bills out, nothing is final.

Unlike the damned Republicans, Democrats are actually trying to IMPROVE on the broken system and actually HELP save American lives.

The stinking Republicans have twisted that into death talk. More fear-mongering, the same Bush Regime 9.11 nonsense and Swiftboat lies and rhetoric.

These people are the most despicable people on the planet...through and through.

Rule 9 with a smattering of rule 5 thrown in (naturally).

The fact of the matter is, Republicans have no interest whatsoever in ANY kind of health care reform.

None.

If they do manage to kill HCR the country's doomed, as it will be at least another 15 to 20 years before we get another shot to fix the mess again.

Mark my words.

Rule 9.

You got that right asshole...FEAR.

Thanks to the Republican FEAR-MONGERING, lies and propaganda through their media arm FAUXNews.

Same gestapo shit they successfully pulled under the Bush Regime with the Terror Alerts and the "your either with us or against us" bullshit.

Republicans = all fear, all the time.

Nice work.

Rules 5 and 12.

The fact of the matter is, Republicans have no interest whatsoever in ANY kind of health care reform.

None.

If they do manage to kill HCR the country's doomed, as it will be at least another 15 to 20 years before we get another shot to fix the mess again.

Mark my words.

JR shows you an alternative, asks you to critique it. You respond with fingers in ears, saying "la la la, I can't hear you." That too often is the liberal response, no discussion.

Gee, I hate to break it to ya Sparky, but throwing more money at HC companies or Tax breaks, which is another way to throw money, is not a solution. You know that if someone gets sick the HC company will drop them. Nothing stops that. Then the government will have to take care of them anyway.

So which is it? Health Care? or "Wealth Care"?

Besides, why do Republicans care so much about Health Care companies? Most don't have health care and if you get sick they might take your trailer.

None.

Mark my words.

JR shows you an alternative, asks you to critique it. You respond with fingers in ears, saying "la la la, I can't hear you." That too often is the liberal response, no discussion.

Gee, I hate to break it to ya Sparky, but throwing more money at HC companies or Tax breaks, which is another way to throw money, is not a solution. You know that if someone gets sick the HC company will drop them. Nothing stops that. Then the government will have to take care of them anyway.

Besides, why do Republicans care so much about Health Care companies? Most don't have health care and if you get sick they might take your trailer.

Perhaps because the majority of people like what they have and don't trust the government to make things better for them? Especially with the proposals within H3200, but mindful there are at least 3 other plans out there. Reform? Yes. Government control? No.

None.

Mark my words.

Umm...isn't that what HR 3200 does, throws a trillion dollars at the problem. Yet with the trillion dollars invested the only thing will have to show for it is longer wait times for basic health care and being forced to take a plan that is in a majority of cases worse than what we have now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back