How ordinary people come to embrace the cruelty

Why do you ONLY trust the studies you like the result of?

stock-illustration-10567184-hand-mirrors.jpg

why are you on the right only willing to accept the studies you like the results of?

Becuase you dont respect science.

you only respect your point of veiw

Last edited:
Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others

self reporting.

do you understand what that means?

ABSOLUTELY...do YOU? You DID manage to make it to the part where they even demonstrated how they weighted circumstances for the polling didn't you? Do you understand the implications that can be LOGICALLY drawn for those polls?

Either way, how about you just explain the incongruity between the claims that liberals are more trusting of their fellow man and the fact that they will do ANYTHING or tell ANY lie to accomplish the goal of getting government to protect man from himself, while it is conservatives who are working to re affirm man's right to SELF GOVERNANCE?

Conservatives DEMONSTRATE their belief in their fellow humans by their actions, while liberals INFLICT their distrust and personal insecurity on EVERYONE with knee jerk, reactionary zeal that is as predictable as the sun rising!

And THAT is in DIRECT contradiction to the writings of the man YOU use in your signature. You MIGHT want to consider another of Jefferson's quotes. "I prefer the inconvenience of to much liberty to the tyranny of too little of it." OR maybe this one, "It is error alone that requires the support of government. TRUTH can stand on it's own."

Try reconciling the fact that it IS a higher percentage of conservatives who are better educated when the CLAIM is that liberals are smarter? While I maintain that a degree is nothing more than the ability to wrote and restoration...it is ALSO the VERY SKILL that the people who do these asinine studies you are citing possess. So...if you refute that education is an indication of the intellect of conservatives...YOU REFUTE YOU OWN SOURCE!

Try the claim that liberals are some how more enlightened when it is SELF REPORTED in that Gallup poll you dismiss that conservatives are nearly 5 times more satisfied with their mental health circumstance. A CLEAR indicator that they ACCEPT reality and deal with it more effectively!

LOGIC...try it some time!

I forget whose signature on here it is, but it is absolutely correct. Liberalism is a MENTAL ILLNESS!

How do you discuss facts with people who have NO way to process facts and can only process their own emotions ?

I dont know. I keep trying to have discussions with you but then I am not sure you can process your own emotions enough to get to facts.

Can these people change this pattern?

how can we ever progress if half the country is alergic to facts?

Simple. You start by changing yourself. And you stop being allergic to facts. Once your own head is clear and focused on the truth of the world as it is, as it was, and as it will be, you will be in a much better position to help others to do the same.

Forum List

Back