How open minded are you? (quiz)

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
How Open-Minded Are You? | BrainFall.com

Me:
75% open minded
You are a very open-minded person who is willing to take the time to consider an issue from multiple perspectives. You show great empathy for other people but gently reject their more dogmatic assertions. Some of your friends probably admire you for being so open-minded, while others feel you may just be lost...

76% Open minded..

You are a very open-minded person who is willing to take the time to consider an issue from multiple perspectives. You show great empathy for other people but gently reject their more dogmatic assertions. Some of your friends probably admire you for being so open-minded, while others feel you may just be lost...

60%. As with all these questionaires, it's way too vague to get really accurate results.

67% You are a relatively open-minded person, even though you also hold some beliefs about the world that might be considered conservative. You're almost always willing to listen to someone else's opinion, and sometimes you may even surprise yourself by doing something totally out of character!

67% you are a relatively open-minded person, even though you also hold some beliefs about the world that might be considered conservative. You're almost always willing to listen to someone else's opinion, and sometimes you may even surprise yourself by doing something totally out of character!

95%.

100%.

Your mind is like 7-11: Open all the time, baby. There is almost no idea too crazy for you to consider. But be careful of people who might exploit your worldview: Earth is a dangerous place for people willing to try anything!

You are 68% open-minded.

You are a relatively open-minded person, even though you also hold some beliefs about the world that might be considered conservative. You're almost always willing to listen to someone else's opinion, and sometimes you may even surprise yourself by doing something totally out of character!

Slander and lies. I can't believe they'd score me, a model progressive, any less than 110% open-minded.

I'll have them shut down for hate speech by the end of the week.

38%
You are not a particularly open-minded person, instead relying on tradition to guide you through life. You don't see a whole lot of sense in running off to try new things all the time when what you have already seems to be working out just fine!

Damn straight!!!!

I find it hard to believe Pennywise scored higher than me!

85%

76% Open minded..

A mod should have either a really high score or a really low score...either open minded to all sides or a stickler for the rules!

You should quit! :D :eusa_pray: :D

[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION]

j/k buddy

38%
You are not a particularly open-minded person, instead relying on tradition to guide you through life. You don't see a whole lot of sense in running off to try new things all the time when what you have already seems to be working out just fine!

Damn straight!!!!

I find it hard to believe Pennywise scored higher than me!

38%?????? BIGOT!!!!!::lol:

Forum List

Back