How Old Is Grandpaw?

[q

There's no question as to whether these are committing an act of war against America or not. When two buildings like the twin towers fall killing 3,000+ people, and we know the cats that flew the planes into the building were islamic jihadists that have vowed to kill as many INFIDELS as possible, that's an act of WAR brotherk, and little moron eric holder has given the master mind of it all "rights." Holder is a traitor.

What do Iraqi's have to do with 9-11?

Nothing as far as I know. Is that relevant, or am I missing something?

Some of those enemy combatants would come from Iraq I'd imagine.....not just Afghanistan...

I'm betting they had nothing to do with 9-11...

stuff like this is why politicians should be age capped at 60. look at the old fucks now trying to regulate and determine how the internet and related things such as net neutrality and cyber security should work. they don't even understand the machines and can barely use them and yet they set policy. 'a series of tubes' dont overflow them!

What do Iraqi's have to do with 9-11?

Nothing as far as I know. Is that relevant, or am I missing something?

Some of those enemy combatants would come from Iraq I'd imagine.....not just Afghanistan...

I'm betting they had nothing to do with 9-11...

There's so many different islamic, jihadists organizations in the middle east that are all bent on killing infidels, it's no wonder the world is getting a little uptight about all the muslims that kill in cold blood in the name of allah. Hell America is uptight. Just ask those N.Y.C. folks after another attempt to blow buildings up and kill people there. They're pissed, and they have a right to be.

In the words of Ted Nugent...... PROFILE, OR BE KILLED.

Last edited:
stuff like this is why politicians should be age capped at 60. look at the old fucks now trying to regulate and determine how the internet and related things such as net neutrality and cyber security should work. they don't even understand the machines and can barely use them and yet they set policy. 'a series of tubes' dont overflow them!

I'll bet if you try a little harder, you can sound like an even bigger moron.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

please explain to me how it makes sense leave policy to senile old people who have never used and don't understand technology pieces, even at a high level.

please explain to me how it makes sense leave policy to senile old people who have never used and don't understand technology pieces, even at a high level.

So.... let me get this straight.... ***ANYONE OLDER THAN YOU ARE IS SENILE... RIGHT?***

And how old are you?

Last edited:

So.... let me get this straight.... ***ANYONE OLDER THAN YOU ARE IS SENILE... RIGHT?***

And how old are you?

what? I said cap it at 60. I am 23. There is a lot of room between 23 and 60.

Well I liked that post! :) Gosh all those things I have not even thought about...when and where. I like the sound of those 'good ole` days...Pale Rider...:)

personally I wish I could come back in a couple hundred years just to see all the new technology

That one is soooooo old, that a good number of the things on that list were invented by 1950.

Best rework those numbers, bud. :lol:
My own father, not my "grandfather," was born in 1896, before the automobile was mass produced, or the first sustained flight of the airplane, served in the US Army building airplane hangers in WW-I, and was alive to witness the moon landing on television.

The first sustained airplane flight took place in 1903 and by 1910 a Curtiss biplane took off from the deck of a cruiser anchored in Hampton Roads, VA. In 1911 the same pilot, Eugene Ely, took off from shore and landed on a ship anchored off the coast of California. Hooks attached to the planes landing gear, a version of arresting gear, and safety barriars, innovative forerunners to equipment used on modern aircraft carriers.

His father, my grandfather, born in 1862 and dead by 1914 saw very little of those things by the time of his demise, living his 52 year long life in a world in which the fastest reliable transportation was a railroad train or a horse and wagon. A 1918 photograph of our town square shows many horse drawn carriages, and only a few automobiles.

Last edited:
He also grew up where there were no civil rights...

No?

Well, then... Those "Rights" would then be little more than state sponsored Privilege... and in the grand scheme of things amount to absolutely NOTHING... they're human contrivances, made up... concocted, fabrications... thus when the day comes that such a state fades into history, so goes those 'civil-rights...'

This in contrast to the Human Rights which were in force in that old man's day... Rights which are CERTAIN, SELF-EVIDENT and Unalienable; Rights which were endowed by his Creator... Rights which are sustained by the just as CERTAIN, SELF-EVIDENT and UNALIENABLE RESPONSIBILITIES... Rights enjoyed and burdening EACH INDIVIDUAL... male and female; and possessed by every hue of caramel common to human pigmentation.

Civil Rights are PRETEND RIGHTS... and counter productive to a sustainable culture.

Forum List

Back