• 60-69

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 70-79

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will be 29 in 2 weeks.
I am not excited about the fact I am a year away from 30.

I will be 29 in 2 weeks.

30 wasn't bad for me. It fits my theory.

When you're just a kid, you're a kid. Your life is kid stuff.
When you're a teenager, you're so busy stuffing your head up your own ass you have no time to really start living.
When you're in your 20's, youre so busy trying to get your head back out of your ass, you have no time to really start living.
So....by the time you're done with all that, life really does begin at 30. :cool:

I'm looking at 40 coming up sooner than I'd like though. Now THAT one's gonna hurt.

I will be 29 in 2 weeks.

When you're a teenager, you're so busy stuffing your head up your own ass you have no time to really start living.
When you're in your 20's, youre so busy trying to get your head back out of your ass, you have no time to really start living.
So....by the time you're done with all that, life really does begin at 30. :cool:

I'm looking at 40 coming up sooner than I'd like though. Now THAT one's gonna hurt.
I think I was putting my head in my ass in my twenties. I was good when I was in high school and before I turned 21.

I will be 29 in 2 weeks.

I remember my 30th. I was depressed for about a week I reckon. Still don't like getting old, but as a very good friend of mine is always reminding me "Better than the alternative"...

I've never been depressed about any birthday milestone.

As I see it, when it is my birthday, I am only one day older than the day before...thus there really isn't much change.

I will be 29 in 2 weeks.

I think I was putting my head in my ass in my twenties. I was good when I was in high school and before I turned 21.

OK, so you were a late bloomer. ;)
I was a badass young and got it out of my system, so it worked for me.
Seriously, I didn't have a problem with 30. Or 35 even. You'll still be young. Just a young adult, not a pup.
At 40 people start thinking of women as ""middle aged". That's what I'm going to have a problem with. :eek:

I will be 29 in 2 weeks.

40 wasnt so bad
i was prepared for it
41 hit like a brick though ;)

Seriously, I didn't have a problem with 30. Or 35 even. You'll still be young. Just a young adult, not a pup.
At 40 people start thinking of women as ""middle aged". That's what I'm going to have a problem with. :eek:

You'll only have a problem with it until you hit 45.

You'll only have a problem with it until you hit 45.

Good point.

58 isn't all that bad at all. However, if I had of known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself!

Forum List

Back